• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV
  3. Alternate Ending? Also "Combo" trophy. ~Spoilers~

User Info: Animal_Delos

Animal_Delos
4 years ago#1
How do you get the alternate ending? (I presume it's letting the octopus get the gem).

Also how do you get the trophy for performing everything in a combo chain... no matter what I do this one won't work...

User Info: snake2410

snake2410
4 years ago#2
Animal_Delos posted...
How do you get the alternate ending? (I presume it's letting the octopus get the gem).

Also how do you get the trophy for performing everything in a combo chain... no matter what I do this one won't work...

Alternate ending is accomplished exactly how you presume.

The combo trophy you have to do every combo move in the move list without taking any damage in between. Only moves you don't have to do are companions, armiger, and magic. There might be a few moved that aren't necessary but I did everything. There was a list o here somewhere. I'll try to find one and edit this post if I'm fast enough.

Power Slash, Heavy Strike, Cyclone, Shield Push, Shield Stun, Rising Fury, Aerial Slash, Aerial Smash, Aerial Bash, and the 3 unnamed Aerial Kick-off combos.
PSN: Snake2410
MG SAGA 100% Trophies x7!, Uncharted Saga PS4 5x 100%, ZoE HD 2x Plat!, N7 Elite x6! C:LoS Saga 3x 100% Trophies!!

Animal_Delos
4 years ago#3
snake2410 posted...
Animal_Delos posted...

The combo trophy you have to do every combo move in the move list without taking any damage in between. Only moves you don't have to do are companions, armiger, and magic. There might be a few moved that aren't necessary but I did everything. There was a list o here somewhere. I'll try to find one and edit this post if I'm fast enough.

Oh geez, really? X.x... well daaamn. That's going to be difficult.

User Info: snake2410

snake2410
4 years ago#4
Animal_Delos posted...
snake2410 posted...
Animal_Delos posted...

I updated the moves. It's really not that difficult. I used the second level on casual and used the ronin and skeletons to do it. You can take your time and dodge all you want, only thing that breaks the string is taking damage. I generally did the ground moves on the ronin and aerials on the skeletons.
PSN: Snake2410
MG SAGA 100% Trophies x7!, Uncharted Saga PS4 5x 100%, ZoE HD 2x Plat!, N7 Elite x6! C:LoS Saga 3x 100% Trophies!!

Animal_Delos
4 years ago#5
snake2410 posted...
Animal_Delos posted...
snake2410 posted...
Animal_Delos posted...

I updated the moves. It's really not that difficult. I used the second level on casual and used the ronin and skeletons to do it. You can take your time and dodge all you want, only thing that breaks the string is taking damage. I generally did the ground moves on the ronin and aerials on the skeletons.

I actually just did it on that dream battle where the gold star is 'take no damage' (which I already did)

btw any advice for the 'beat a dream battle in under 1 minute' trophy? X.x

Animal_Delos
4 years ago#6
Never mind, found one. XD
  1. Boards
  2. A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV
  3. Alternate Ending? Also "Combo" trophy. ~Spoilers~
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A