• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV
  3. Dream Battles: Royal Octupus Army. Gold star requirement.

User Info: SamEJIV

SamEJIV
4 years ago#1
How?

It say defeat three or more enemies using a single Armiger.

I've tried just about everything. It seems that it's damn near impossible to line up three enemies, SUPER close, and hit multiple opponents with it simultaneously.

Not only can you not control who it actually targets (it seems) but I've not been able to manipulate the opponents in such a way to group them up and pull this off.

Damn thing is driving me crazy -_- anyone do this? How TF is this done -____-
I'm working double shifts AND overtime... I gotta tell you man,, being the best is a FULL time job! PSN:SamEJIV

User Info: snake2410

snake2410
4 years ago#2
SamEJIV posted...
How?

I've tried just about everything. It seems that it's damn near impossible to line up three enemies, SUPER close, and hit multiple opponents with it simultaneously.

Not only can you not control who it actually targets (it seems) but I've not been able to manipulate the opponents in such a way to group them up and pull this off.

What you need to do is use all 3 companion attacks before using the amriger and don't take damage while using companions and the armiger. Also do about 25 to 50% damage to as many enemies as possible, only killing who you have to to charge the armiger. Once you use the armiger your companions will kill 2 to 3 and you should kill the 3rd when it triggers.
PSN: Snake2410
MG SAGA 100% Trophies x7!, Uncharted Saga PS4 5x 100%, ZoE HD 2x Plat!, N7 Elite x6! C:LoS Saga 3x 100% Trophies!!

User Info: SamEJIV

SamEJIV
4 years ago#3
snake2410 posted...
SamEJIV posted...
How?

What you need to do is use all 3 companion attacks before using the amriger and don't take damage while using companions and the armiger. Also do about 25 to 50% damage to as many enemies as possible, only killing who you have to to charge the armiger. Once you use the armiger your companions will kill 2 to 3 and you should kill the 3rd when it triggers.

THANK YOU. Seeing as to how dead this board seems, I wasn't expecting a response. Much appreciated :D I knew I had to be doing something wrong. Wow.
I'm working double shifts AND overtime... I gotta tell you man,, being the best is a FULL time job! PSN:SamEJIV
  1. Boards
  2. A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV
  3. Dream Battles: Royal Octupus Army. Gold star requirement.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A