• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. X box better than for 100 percent trophy collecting?
Got 100 percent trophies in The Evil Within, but now that the 1st person minigame has arrived in that dlc, I cannot get that finished, and there is no way to delete the dlc from ps4 and my trophy 100 percent is ruined, just like the Resident Evil 7 terrible dlc has ruined my 100 percent. Are xbox achievement/trophies permanently no longer 100 percent when a unbeatable dlc comes out? Can you just simply delete the dlc and your achievements will be 100 percent that you have completed with only the actual game? Main example is horrible fistfighting mini game similar to Mike Tyson's punch out for NES, which comically has nothing to do with Survival Horror. These main game trophies are so fun to get, even The Evil Within Akumu and Classic mode.

User Info: Scarlet__Jester

Scarlet__Jester
1 year ago#2
Basically, it's the deciding factor over getting a Ps5 or Xbox Scarlett or Scorpion or whatever. Ps4 trophies above 10 percent or so are nonremoveable so as to avoid a malicios hacker from removing them. Also PlayStation 4 is defective as far as blocked players is concerned. There is a limit to how many players that can be blocked, once your blocked list reaches full, like mine, only from GTA, they must slowly be removed individually. With ps4, I used blocked players to identify griefers, turns out that will ruin your psn, and only prohibits griefers from sending messages, they still join missions and sit there afk and your freeroam sessions, not sure if Xbox has these same major design mistakes.

User Info: Stagittarius

Stagittarius
11 months ago#3
As far as I know, both consoles will update to reflect the most recent build of the game when it comes to trophies and achievements, no matter if you're looking at the list on the console itself or a third-party tracking website like PSNProfiles. I'd say the only way to be 100% sure your trophy/achievement list stays in that condition is to wait approximately three years until there's a guaranteed end to development, and then decide if the game is something you want after that.

As well, social issues on PSN are not defective, that's just how the feature is designed. You're blocking them on PSN, not blocking them on GTA. That sort of functionality just does not translate to the game. It isn't that that's how it's intended to be, it's more because it'd be heavily resource-intensive on the developers to implement something like that.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. X box better than for 100 percent trophy collecting?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A