• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: brubie

brubie
2 years ago#1
no users here? was thinking about this game, but it's so bad no one plays it anymore?

User Info: Ice9kills

Ice9kills
2 years ago#2
This is my second favorite RE game next to the REmake, the main game is amazing and I’ve maxed it out. The DLC is fantastic and every one offers something completely new and different from the main game. I would recommend this if your a fan of survival horror!
GT IceNineIsotope

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
2 years ago#3
Everyone uses the PS4 boards even if they own the Xbox version. It's another reason multiplatform games need a single board. We all want to discuss the game whether we press A or X shouldn't matter. Head on over there for chat.
http://i.imgur.com/VBDN2Pi.gif
https://wwewritten.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/r80.gif

User Info: GuyFawkes5

GuyFawkes5
2 years ago#4
Ice9kills posted...
This is my second favorite RE game next to the REmake, the main game is amazing and I’ve maxed it out. The DLC is fantastic and every one offers something completely new and different from the main game. I would recommend this if your a fan of survival horror!

This!
I was reborn in the fire of a muzzle flash.

User Info: Pharrell3

Pharrell3
2 years ago#5
I'm gonna buy this game
BootyPrincess52

User Info: brubie

brubie
2 years ago#6
dang i hope gold edition goes on sale

User Info: Artha_Penn

Artha_Penn
2 years ago#7
Arizona_Joe posted...
Everyone uses the PS4 boards even if they own the Xbox version. It's another reason multiplatform games need a single board. We all want to discuss the game whether we press A or X shouldn't matter. Head on over there for chat.

yeeeeaahhh...no thanks. I prefer to go onto boards for consoles I own. Now, when I DO get a ps4 for certain games that I do want, I'll visit those boards, but I'll stick with whatever board I own a game for. or elsewhere when a board dies off. Now, if Gamefaqs ever just does a LARGE game list of boards, eschewing consoles and consolodating them all together, that's another story.
Everyone can use a little brother.-Lance Penn
Xbox Live GamerTag and PSN Name: KatoriaTheRed

User Info: Pharrell3

Pharrell3
2 years ago#8
^
the Big hommieee
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A