• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Trying to make space in inventory

User Info: Mister_Nickster

Mister_Nickster
3 years ago#1
So I have no space in my inventory and need to put some stuff in my storage unit so my question is is it ok to put the car keys and coins in the storage? I also have gun powder and the clock pendulum

Thanks for the advice on advance!

User Info: TheThirdDay

TheThirdDay
3 years ago#2
Absolutely.

The coins can be safely stashed. Whenever you need them, there will be an item box nearby.

The car keys are used in the garage in which they were found. If you didn't use them, just pop 'em in the item box and forget about 'em.

The gun powder can be combine with other items to make various supplies. Try combining things!

As for the pendulum, keep that with you. You need it to solve a puzzle. Best of luck!
Now Playing: Dead Rising 3, Resident Evil HD
// Smash 4 // LUIGI, LINK, Falco, ROB, Bowser

User Info: Mister_Nickster

Mister_Nickster
3 years ago#3
TheThirdDay posted...
Absolutely.

The coins can be safely stashed. Whenever you need them, there will be an item box nearby.

The car keys are used in the garage in which they were found. If you didn't use them, just pop 'em in the item box and forget about 'em.

The gun powder can be combine with other items to make various supplies. Try combining things!

As for the pendulum, keep that with you. You need it to solve a puzzle. Best of luck!

Thanks! I've already combined the gun powder! It's awesome! I put the keys up like recommended I'm going to go put the coins back!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Trying to make space in inventory
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A