• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: chainsawrarrar

chainsawrarrar
3 years ago#1
I wonder if Rob Zombie is PO'ed, or if he got some money for this game. Seriously, I was expecting Captian Spaulding to come on the screen or one of the other devil's rejects. I haven't finished yet, but this game just kicks all of the a**.
sucka like die!

User Info: TheRob

TheRob
3 years ago#2
I've seen plenty of people comparing it to Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but this a first time seeing it compared to a copy of Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Anyway, it's nothing like those movies, the Bakers aren't a bunch of backwoods, psycho rednecks.
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|

User Info: imkindafunny

imkindafunny
3 years ago#3
TheRob posted...
I've seen plenty of people comparing it to Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but this a first time seeing it compared to a copy of Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Anyway, it's nothing like those movies, the Bakers aren't a bunch of backwoods, psycho rednecks.

The waking up at the dinner table after losing your hand is a direct nod to TCM, right down to the comatose granny.

It's very obviously spiritually inspired by TCM & Evil Dead.
"Don't touch that dial, now. We're just getting started..."
BTag: sonofstapes#1881
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A