• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Weems2k

Weems2k
3 years ago#11
I just started Madhouse with all the extra goodies unlocked. Reading a few guides, it would seem that the Mia fight in the beginning is the hardest part for this difficulty. Surprisingly, it wasn't too bad once I got her pattern down. Blocking when she does here running chainsaw lunge is definitely the key in that fight. Now I'm starting the Main House. A few surprises, like Jack running like he just got a brand new pair of Nike Air's. I had to go back to my Metal Gear Solid techniques. Got past the Garage fight with ease, and now just starting into the basement. Should be fun.
Sorry, bout your damn luck!!!

User Info: Shadow1970

Shadow1970
3 years ago#12
Would anyone who has beaten madhouse mode be willing to use my Xbox email and password to beat it again for me and save to my cloud? I know I won't be able to do it myself. I have every other unlockable but just want the infinite ammo! A code for $25 Microsoft money for whoever does it.

User Info: TheConstable

TheConstable
3 years ago#13
I just finished too. 5 hrs 29 min 17 deaths. But I had the 100% defense while blocking, the circular saw and stay glasses so it wasn't that bad, just go slow with the saw out
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"

User Info: MrB4DGuY

MrB4DGuY
3 years ago#14
Beat it. Then realized there was an achvment for beating madhouse with all coins. Had to beat it twice in a row smh
ps3/xb1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A