You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Max level update?

User Info: sajtosbob

sajtosbob
4 weeks ago#1
Hey everyone,

after putting the game down for a few months, I'm curious about what people have found out about max level. Is there one? I know health caps at 250, what about melee damage? Last time I checked, I didn't get swing speed on superior level ups, has this changed?

Thanks!

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
4 weeks ago#2
I haven't played in a month. But I played quite a bit since January.

The game has 100 levels. 50 marked, 50 unmarked (superior, displays as level 50.)

The superior levels cost 25,000 XP each and grant 1 HP and +1% melee damage per level. Max of +50 HP and +50% melee damage for superior levels.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: sajtosbob

sajtosbob
4 weeks ago#3
TheAntiZealot posted...
I haven't played in a month. But I played quite a bit since January.

The game has 100 levels. 50 marked, 50 unmarked (superior, displays as level 50.)

The superior levels cost 25,000 XP each and grant 1 HP and +1% melee damage per level. Max of +50 HP and +50% melee damage for superior levels.

Ah, so melee damage also caps at level 50. Thank you very much!
(message deleted)

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
4 weeks ago#5
After you get superior level 50, do you just stop getting experience?
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
4 weeks ago#6
IceCreamOnStero posted...
After you get superior level 50, do you just stop getting experience?

No, but when you get another 25,000 experience points you do not level up or get stats. It just cycles back to 0.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: Upyers

Upyers
2 weeks ago#7
How much health do you have at regular level 50 and how much after gaining the 50 unmarked levels? I just got this game during the sale and would like to 100% this masterpiece
PSN: Upyers
Systems Owned: PS4, PS3 PS2, PSP, Xbox, GameCube, New 2DS XL, Switch

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
2 weeks ago#8
Upyers posted...
How much health do you have at regular level 50 and how much after gaining the 50 unmarked levels? I just got this game during the sale and would like to 100% this masterpiece

You start at 100 health. Over the course of levels 1-50, you will end at 200. Each superior level grants 1 health and 1% melee damage, resulting in a maximum cap of 250 health
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Upyers

Upyers
2 weeks ago#9
IceCreamOnStero posted...
Upyers posted...

You start at 100 health. Over the course of levels 1-50, you will end at 200. Each superior level grants 1 health and 1% melee damage, resulting in a maximum cap of 250 health

Sweet thank you will make it easier to know when I'm done maxing hidden level
PSN: Upyers
Systems Owned: PS4, PS3 PS2, PSP, Xbox, GameCube, New 2DS XL, Switch
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Max level update?