You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. It's settled. I'm going to New York!

User Info: voice_of_enigma

voice_of_enigma
2 months ago#1
Kind of thought about it my whole life, but now I’m convinced. It probably won’t be as fun, as I can’t swing between the buildings and traverse the city really fast like Spiderman; but it’s just so big and cool and full of life! I can’t wait - I’m gonna start planning my trip tonight lol
XBL - Voice of Enigma
PSN - Voice_of_Enigma2 - MCMXC a.D.

voice_of_enigma
2 months ago#2
Man, swinging around the edges of Central Park at night in this game is amazing. Is Central Park that cool in real life?
XBL - Voice of Enigma

User Info: DeanToskic

DeanToskic
2 months ago#3
As a life long New Yorker I'm always kind of confused by people's admiration for NYC, but again, that's probably because I've lived here my entire life.

Though truth be told, as much as I b**** about it, I couldn't live anywhere else haha.

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
2 months ago#4
Some people love it. Some people are indifferent.

I'm in the latter group.

I have friends and family in the former group.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

voice_of_enigma
2 months ago#5
I wish I knew somebody that lived there - don’t want to go in blind - it’s so big I want to make the most of the time that I spend, and really don’t know what I would do. I guess I need to do some research.
XBL - Voice of Enigma

User Info: ExperiencePoint

ExperiencePoint
2 months ago#6
DeanToskic posted...
As a life long New Yorker I'm always kind of confused by people's admiration for NYC, but again, that's probably because I've lived here my entire life.

Though truth be told, as much as I b**** about it, I couldn't live anywhere else haha.

It was always my dream to live in a big city where there are many opportunities and not in this s*** hole I'm living where there is nothing.

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
2 months ago#7
New York's has always been interesting as a Londoner.

Spidey being based there didn't help at all.
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: MagillaGuerilla

MagillaGuerilla
2 months ago#8
It’s a neat place. I went for a few days back in 2015. During a winter storm in March. I would like to go back during warmer weather and stay a few more days and see more stuff in depth.
The sun doesn't give its light to the moon assuming the moon is going to owe it one - Linkin Park

User Info: gta_gamer133

gta_gamer133
1 month ago#9
IceCreamOnStero posted...
New York's has always been interesting as a Londoner.

Spidey being based there didn't help at all.

Chicagoan who visited London for a week, i really loved it there. Big and bustling yet relaxed, at least to me.
Joker Here.

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
1 month ago#10
Remember that the game takes place only on Manhattan island. The other islands are significantly different.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. It's settled. I'm going to New York!