You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. car accident L prompt

User Info: phaze_basic

phaze_basic
3 weeks ago#1
Got a really dumb question. When rescuing people from a car accident, after pulling one guy out of a truck flipped on it's side, it prompts you with an "L" in a circle to rescue someone else. What am I supposed to do? I've tried clicking in the left stick, rotating the left stick, pushing it in various directions, but none of these seem to be the answer. I'm sure it's painfully obvious, but I can't figure it out before time runs out, and I've already failed two of these.
I'll believe that corporations are people when Texas executes one.

User Info: Nidoprime

Nidoprime
3 weeks ago#2
If it’s what I’m thinking then you just move the stick in the right direction into the node and then press R1 when prompted to web.
Just dodge U-1, keep dodging!
3DS: 2320-6190-8912

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
3 weeks ago#3
Nidoprime posted...
If it’s what I’m thinking then you just move the stick in the right direction into the node and then press R1 when prompted to web.

Correct.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

phaze_basic
3 weeks ago#4
Nidoprime posted...

Okay. What's the right direction? Maybe I'm missing it somehow, but it doesn't seem to indicate a direction. The icon just looks like a circle with an L in it.

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
3 weeks ago#5
You move the icon to the circle(usually where the person that is stuck is)

I think the showed this in the Fisk Tower tutorial.

It might be the right stick too lol.
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: thoul

thoul
3 weeks ago#6
There's a second circle somewhere on the screen, you move the circle with the L into that second circle, then L changes to R1.

phaze_basic
3 weeks ago#7
Got it figured out now, thanks.

That's what I get for doing the tutorial, playing something else for a month, then coming back without doing the tutorial again.

User Info: colliding

colliding
3 weeks ago#8
this made me so angry the first time

it's not intuitive at all, so of course I failed and couldn't get the wreck to respawn

User Info: MagillaGuerilla

MagillaGuerilla
3 weeks ago#9
I don’t really remember seeing a tutorial about it and I just started playing today. For some reason if I did have a tutorial about it it’s completely slipped my mind...

I had read this topic beforehand is the only reason it made immediate sense to me or I might have failed it on my first run as well.
The sun doesn't give its light to the moon assuming the moon is going to owe it one - Linkin Park

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
2 weeks ago#10
After probably half a year of not playing (got burnt out of doing all the collectibles), had the same problem but my buddy tried it out and I watched him play through the first part of the game, this part popped out, which was then an "oh yeah" moment.

The L one stick icon looks more like constant pressing (pulsating), which is understandably a little counter-intuitive especially for those that have forgotten some of the mechanics. Should be a slight movement or tilting towards the goal location.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. car accident L prompt