You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Turf wars dlc hell's kitchen District

User Info: sprob17

sprob17
1 month ago#1
I already beat this story mode but in the Hell’s Kitchen area there is a locked thing on the menu under screwball challenges that I have no idea how to get it. Now I only have the 2 stealth screwball challenges left and this random locked thing. Anybody know what it is and how to get it?

User Info: Jimbeamjunior

Jimbeamjunior
1 month ago#2
Defeat the two stealth ones and this might unlock it, canny mind what it is though, sorry
Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
History will be kind to me for i intend to write it

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
1 month ago#3
Jimbeamjunior posted...
Defeat the two stealth ones and this might unlock it, canny mind what it is though, sorry

Definitely this. There’s a side mission that unlocks after you do all Screwball’s challenges
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

sprob17
1 month ago#4
Darn guess I won’t get it I can’t stand the stealth stuff since I suck at them. Same goes for task master

User Info: Jimbeamjunior

Jimbeamjunior
1 month ago#5
sprob17 posted...
Darn guess I won’t get it I can’t stand the stealth stuff since I suck at them. Same goes for task master

YouTube them, and memorise the order the guys do the enemies in the stealth missions, i had to do that for maybe 2 or 3 overall as some were brutal
Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
History will be kind to me for i intend to write it

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
1 month ago#6
Jimbeamjunior posted...
sprob17 posted...

YouTube them, and memorise the order the guys do the enemies in the stealth missions, i had to do that for maybe 2 or 3 overall as some were brutal

Or, just be hyper quick and use gadgets liberally for speed's sake.

My favorite gadgets for stealth are Trip Mine (two for one) and (to a lesser degree) Impact Web.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

sprob17
1 month ago#7
Yeah I thought about YouTubing it. There was one with task master and one with screwball I almost beat. It got really annoying.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Turf wars dlc hell's kitchen District