You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Will446

Will446
1 month ago#1
Hey guys before I get this game is there a Venom costume ?

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
1 month ago#2
There isn't. Insomniac's reason was they felt it's too story significant to just be a random costume, so they would like to explore it in a possible sequel.
Game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVQm69J7bGScbv3_50C0dA

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
1 month ago#3
You got your precious Raimi trilogy suit; that should be enough.
~The trance is the motion

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
1 month ago#4
Banjo2553 posted...
There isn't. Insomniac's reason was they felt it's too story significant to just be a random costume, so they would like to explore it in a possible sequel.

"Insomniacs" reason, or fan theory?
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
1 month ago#5
WhillB posted...
Banjo2553 posted...

They actually said that. It isn't a fan theory.
Some people move on, but not us...not us.

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
1 month ago#6
Banjo2553 posted...

This

However you do get two costumes that “kind” of fill the void

As they are both similar

In fact one actually looks very similar to the original fan design for the black costume that marvel purchased
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
1 month ago#7
thegreatwumbo posted...
WhillB posted...
Banjo2553 posted...

Recently?
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

Ben Reilly
1 month ago#8
WhillB posted...
thegreatwumbo posted...
WhillB posted...
Banjo2553 posted...

Recently?

No back when the game was first released
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world

User Info: Carmelo

Carmelo
1 month ago#9
Ben Reilly posted...
Banjo2553 posted...

This

However you do get two costumes that “kind” of fill the void

As they are both similar

In fact one actually looks very similar to the original fan design for the black costume that marvel purchased

nah none of them even come close. Besides the advanced suit I usually rock the Last Stand suit because I am such a JRJR fan

Ben Reilly
1 month ago#10
Carmelo posted...
nah none of them even come

That’s not remotely true

As two of them are very similar