You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. How come nobody ever talks about awful this game looks?

User Info: sincity2100

sincity2100
1 month ago#11
FabulousZero posted...
I love the game but goddamn is it an eyesore. Nothing worse than landing on the ground and seeing low res garbage or people or whatever. I swear inFamous 2 looks better than this game.

I don't know man, but I don't see anything wrong while landing on the ground, I really don't know what is wrong there.

User Info: Carmelo

Carmelo
1 month ago#12
this game looks great

User Info: HojoKing

HojoKing
1 month ago#13
The graphic is beautiful. One of the best PS4 game imo.
RDR2>GTAV>ForzaHorz4>Skyrim>Fallout4>Diablo3>Spider-Man

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
1 month ago#14
Because it...doesn't look awful?

Also lmao WhillB calling out the TC. That's when you know that TC f***ed up.
Game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVQm69J7bGScbv3_50C0dA
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 weeks ago#15
ArchonKnight posted...
Puddlegate 2.0

yeah...its still a downgrade, and its more than just the puddles, the final game looks much worse than the e3 demo.

....still gorgeous though
the community tag is a cancer on this website

User Info: Nomanorus

Nomanorus
4 weeks ago#16
Looks great to me. Lay off the drugs TC.

User Info: Nitsution

Nitsution
4 weeks ago#17
This game looks amazing, but i always put gameplay over graphics and the gameplay is amazing as well but maybe fabulouszero you need to upgrade your bubble tv for a flat screen, flat screen tv's are what's got right now
"If it bleeds, we can kill it" - Dutch

User Info: Zeldaboy76

Zeldaboy76
3 weeks ago#18
FabulousZero posted...
I love the game but goddamn is it an eyesore. Nothing worse than landing on the ground and seeing low res garbage or people or whatever. I swear inFamous 2 looks better than this game.

Nothing better than a great troll post made by such a wonderful, outstanding, all-around pleasent human being to help one have a relaxing time. *slow clap*
"No, thank you! I don't want any"~Markiplier
FC 3883-4790-9857
Do you realize that you are essentially playing Arkham City with Spider-man swinging around in NY instead of Batman jumping around Gotham? The irony of defending the graphics in this game when at the end of the day you are playing a game with played out fight mechanics, map collectibles, and and mission setup.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: blood_n_gore

blood_n_gore
3 weeks ago#20
doki-doki-panic posted...
Do you realize that you are essentially playing Arkham City with Spider-man swinging around in NY instead of Batman jumping around Gotham? The irony of defending the graphics in this game when at the end of the day you are playing a game with played out fight mechanics, map collectibles, and and mission setup.

That’s not irony... that’s not even coincidence (which is what most people confuse for irony). Irony is that you clearly hate the game, but you cannot stop yourself from talking about it
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. How come nobody ever talks about awful this game looks?