You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Finally got the plat

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
1 month ago#1
The crimes were super tiring.
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
1 month ago#2
Congrats, yeah the crimes are definitely easier if you do them as they show up. I did every crime as it popped up so by the end I only had a handful across the districts so as I was cleaning up collectibles I easily got them done.
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
1 month ago#3
yeah, i really tried to prioritize them as I played, but I still had around 40 left after, finally finished it up today after doing the dlc.

Now just have to do the ng+ trophies, but those can wait a year or so until I feel like another playthrough.
the community tag is a cancer on this website

User Info: Falling Down

Falling Down
1 month ago#4
Congrats, this game is a decent plat., definitely be proud.
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies

User Info: MrDude1

MrDude1
4 weeks ago#5
Me too. One of the best open world games I ever played. As a batman fan, I think this is better than any batman game.

Most of the crimes were fun to do, except the sable crimes, those guys have all sorts of annoying tech like jet packs and stuff that makes them a pain.
Asus MX27AQ | Razer Ornata Chroma | Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz E7400 | Zoltac GTX 1050 2GB VRAM | 4 GB DDR2 Mushkin RAM | BFGR550WGSPSU

User Info: Vodoo

Vodoo
4 weeks ago#6
I just bought the dlc on sale 3 days ago and 100%'d them all by today. Those dlc challenges really sucked.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Finally got the plat