• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Finished this game and...

User Info: Wicked_T_Wraith

Wicked_T_Wraith
2 months ago#11
MrDude1 posted...
Octavius transformation from good to evil isn't quite believable. It's like he was a Nobel prize worthy scientist to save people and just became evil overnight. It could have been handled better.

He didn't become evil overnight. He actively plotted against Osborn after funding was pulled from his project, and he sought out aid from A.I.M. to get his lab back up and running. The neural interface was more or less a catalyst.

MrDude1 posted...
I don't believe the anti serum can't be used to save aunt may first and then save everyone else. Peter could have given her 90% of the bottle and the remaining 10% can still be used to reproduce more anti serum for everyone else. Her death seems contrived just to make you feel sad.

But would that 10% really have been enough to reproduced the necessary amount?

MrDude1 posted...
No damage falling from buildings and swinging top speed into the side of a building.

None of this is necessary, IMO.

MrDude1 posted...
Not possible to Web peoples legs and yanking their legs out from underneath them as a form of crowd control.

Not gonna lie, this is a cool idea.

Web them up, then trip them down. Boom, next enemy.

MrDude1 posted...
Not possible to attack multiple enemies in front of you at the same time like warriors games. As a super hero, this should be possible for a super hero.

Not really an issue since Spidey has multiple methods of hitting multiple enemies or even taking them directly out of a fight.

MrDude1 posted...
Too many collectables.

I'll stay indifferent on this one.
The Official Robin of the I2 Boards
The Official Ermac of the MK11 Boards

User Info: MrDude1

MrDude1
2 months ago#12
Wicked_T_Wraith posted...
MrDude1 posted...
I don't believe the anti serum can't be used to save aunt may first and then save everyone else. Peter could have given her 90% of the bottle and the remaining 10% can still be used to reproduce more anti serum for everyone else. Her death seems contrived just to make you feel sad.

But would that 10% really have been enough to reproduced the necessary amount?

I am almost sure this would be possible. Perhaps someone who is a doctor that visits this board can answer this question.
Asus MX27AQ | Razer Ornata Chroma | Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz E7400 | Zoltac GTX 1050 2GB VRAM | 4 GB DDR2 Mushkin RAM | BFGR550WGSPSU

User Info: archenemy_1314

archenemy_1314
2 months ago#13
Really? On the collectables - I wish there were MORE of them.
I know the pieces fit, 'cause I watched them fall away.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Finished this game and...
  • Topic Archived