You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Villains You DON'T Want To See in a Sequel

User Info: basejock11

basejock11
1 month ago#41
_Spider_Venom posted...
basejock11 posted...
I hope Sandman isn’t a future villain. I think he’s alluded to by one of the backpacks. But a boss fight with him would be so boring.

I'm curious why you think a boss fight would be boring? There's tons of ways you can make an interesting boss fight with Sandman.

Eh I envision it having something to do with constantly hitting a water source to harden him

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
1 month ago#42
TheAntiZealot posted...
singhellotaku posted...
ultimate venom is stupid.

How so?

iirc, instead of being an alien organism that bonds with the host and empowers it its...what....a suit, meant to cure cancer? or something?

ultimate venom himself is fine, just don't like the changes to the symbiote's nature.
the community tag is a cancer on this website

User Info: Nitsution

Nitsution
1 month ago#43
Electro, the lizard, and shocker i can do without
"If it bleeds, we can kill it" - Dutch

User Info: ChickenTendies

ChickenTendies
1 month ago#44
I don't want to see Mr. Negative again - I've always found him so boring! He's not interesting at all! I wasn't excited to see the DLC was all about Hammerhead either but thankfully that seems to be over and he won't return! To be honest, I think those are the only characters I don't want to see.
They're so tender

User Info: basejock11

basejock11
4 weeks ago#45
ChickenTendies posted...
I don't want to see Mr. Negative again - I've always found him so boring! He's not interesting at all! I wasn't excited to see the DLC was all about Hammerhead either but thankfully that seems to be over and he won't return! To be honest, I think those are the only characters I don't want to see.

I thought Hammerhead would be better. He sucked with Sable tech.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Villains You DON'T Want To See in a Sequel