You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Villains You DON'T Want To See in a Sequel

User Info: Blev08

Blev08
1 month ago#21
Carnage - too early, and given his significance as a Spidey villain, I'd rather they wait a game to devote to make sure he gets enough space to develop rather than be rushed and crammed into a game that already looks like it's going to be busy with Harry/Venom and Green Goblin.

User Info: LobokVonZuben

LobokVonZuben
1 month ago#22
Blev08 posted...
Carnage - too early, and given his significance as a Spidey villain, I'd rather they wait a game to devote to make sure he gets enough space to develop rather than be rushed and crammed into a game that already looks like it's going to be busy with Harry/Venom and Green Goblin.

I generally don't care if any villain is used as long as they're used well, but I gotta agree with this one. Carnage is just jumping the gun.

User Info: Zrodegreez

Zrodegreez
1 month ago#23
Harry as venom, kraven, chameleon, morbius and hydro-man

User Info: verbalizeray

verbalizeray
1 month ago#24
As much as I dislike the idea of Harry as Venom (BUT I DO want proper Venom - Eddie Brock) I will happily accept it than seeing Screwball again.
Mr Negative was tiring because pretty much the entire game features him.

The game begins with Fisk and then some "day in the life" stuff like solving crimes, and then from then on, it's either the demons or Negative as the focus. Even when he gets out away, he gets let out almost immediately after and becomes another focus, to the point of being the fight right befre the final boss.
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: basejock11

basejock11
1 month ago#26
I’ll add the Lizard

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
1 month ago#27
IceCreamOnStero posted...
Mr Negative was tiring because pretty much the entire game features him.

The game begins with Fisk and then some "day in the life" stuff like solving crimes, and then from then on, it's either the demons or Negative as the focus. Even when he gets out away, he gets let out almost immediately after and becomes another focus, to the point of being the fight right befre the final boss.

Sounds about right.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: vgplaya89

vgplaya89
1 month ago#28
Save carnage for 3
Life's simple; you make choices and you dont look back...
http://i.imgur.com/wpZ31O2.jpg

User Info: basejock11

basejock11
1 month ago#29
Zrodegreez posted...
Harry as venom, kraven, chameleon, morbius and hydro-man

Agreed. Especially Harry Venom and Morbius.

User Info: mostcorrupt

mostcorrupt
1 month ago#30
I would be perfectly happy if they didn’t use the symbiotes for a while and concentrated on Spider-Man’s more classic villains. With Green Goblin being the final game’s big bad seeing as he is Spidey’s arch nemesis.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Villains You DON'T Want To See in a Sequel