• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Just thinking how great a sequel could be

User Info: JamesOwnzMaz

JamesOwnzMaz
2 months ago#1
I loved this game but it did have some faults...the actual New York being one of them... Just imagine how much more fleshed out it coukd be in a sequel
I Am The Architect

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
2 months ago#2
JamesOwnzMaz posted...
I loved this game but it did have some faults...the actual New York being one of them... Just imagine how much more fleshed out it coukd be in a sequel

I would, absolutely, love to see a fully elaborated NYC. Especially, if they also placed street signs and allowed for lower dependence on the mini-map and Right Stick trigger.

I enjoy games more without a minimap. Turning it off and going by landmarks is immersive and fun!
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
2 months ago#3
@TheAntiZealot posted...
JamesOwnzMaz posted...

I would, absolutely, love to see a fully elaborated NYC. Especially, if they also placed street signs and allowed for lower dependence on the mini-map and Right Stick trigger.

I enjoy games more without a minimap. Turning it off and going by landmarks is immersive and fun!

Since November we've been able to turn off the mini map: https://twitter.com/GilFromUI/status/1060326200038412288
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

User Info: Aitz

Aitz
2 months ago#4
I would like the NYC map to extend, it was only Manhattan but I want Queens too just like in Ultimate Spiderman
Currently Playing: Marvel's Spider Man, Resident Evil 7, WWE 2K18, Batman Arkham Knight and Need For Speed Rivals

User Info: JamesOwnzMaz

JamesOwnzMaz
2 months ago#5
I want to swing into Yankee Stadium
I Am The Architect

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
2 months ago#6
SSJKaioShin posted...
Since November we've been able to turn off the mini map: https://twitter.com/GilFromUI/status/1060326200038412288

Only since November? Wow, I really lucked out buying this game in January.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65
I miss being able to get to Liberty and Ellis islands.
Cover your knees up if you're gonna be walkin' around everywhere.

User Info: Carmelo

Carmelo
2 months ago#8
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
I miss being able to get to Liberty and Ellis islands.

yeah I can't believe they left that out
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Just thinking how great a sequel could be
  • Topic Archived