• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Please no civilian stealth missions in the sequel!

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
3 months ago#1
I mean, stealth is alright when you're playing Spider-Man, but I found having to sneak past people as Mary Jane or Miles to be way too frequent, time-consuming and boring. They weren't too difficult because I completed them and only rarely had to start over, but they just weren't fun at all. A slog.

Please, if there's to be multiple playable characters, make them be able to fight. I wouldn't mind going the Arkham route like how they had the Bat-Family, they can introduce different crimefighters each with their own unique abilities, but that civvie stealth crap has got to go! It's one of my negatives regarding the game, a game that's otherwise very fun.

Anyone else agree with me?

User Info: basejock11

basejock11
3 months ago#2
They kill the momentum for me. Plus I’m too impatient for stealth parts lol

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
3 months ago#3
I find MJ's get better when she gets the stun gun, and the one in Grand Central was novel. I think the concept could be expanded.

But anyway, my real problem with them was a lot of them was the character in question being really dumb. MJ actively gets herself into dire situations even though she could ask her super hero friend to help. Same with Miles. I get he had to get the drugs for FEAST, but May makes it blatantly obvious she knows Peter is Spidey, so why not ask him?
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
3 months ago#4
IceCreamOnStero posted...
May makes it blatantly obvious she knows Peter is Spidey, so why not ask him?

This happened before the mission?

I don't think so.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: addled

addled
3 months ago#5
The MJ & Spider-Man team up in Grand Central was cool, the rest feh.
Practice random acts of mindlessness.

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
3 months ago#6
addled posted...
The MJ & Spider-Man team up in Grand Central was cool, the rest feh.

I liked the hotel, quite a bit.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
3 months ago#7
I don't understand the complaints about them personally. I liked how they presented events from a different perspective.
Some people move on, but not us...not us.

User Info: basejock11

basejock11
3 months ago#8
thegreatwumbo posted...
I don't understand the complaints about them personally. I liked how they presented events from a different perspective.

1-2 of them is fine but there’s too many in this game

User Info: Carmelo

Carmelo
3 months ago#9
can we skip them? I eventually cleared them without too much trouble but absolutely would have taken an instant skip button

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
2 months ago#10
LazorGuns posted...
I mean, stealth is alright when you're playing Spider-Man, but I found having to sneak past people as Mary Jane or Miles to be way too frequent, time-consuming and boring. They weren't too difficult because I completed them and only rarely had to start over, but they just weren't fun at all. A slog.

Please, if there's to be multiple playable characters, make them be able to fight. I wouldn't mind going the Arkham route like how they had the Bat-Family, they can introduce different crimefighters each with their own unique abilities, but that civvie stealth crap has got to go! It's one of my negatives regarding the game, a game that's otherwise very fun.

Anyone else agree with me?

Most agree with you, and said as much within the first few days of launch.

That, and the "auto detect after Wave 1" thing, were two of my biggest gripes.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Please no civilian stealth missions in the sequel!
  • Topic Archived