• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. seriously, the combat in this game might be the best I've ever played

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
2 months ago#21
Never had someone stuck in walls but had a couple of enemies stuck inside a set of stairs, usually in the park. During one of the Screwball challenges I think.
Not to be confused with XIII_Stones.

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
2 months ago#22
LobokVonZuben posted...
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Never happened to me, either. I also never had it happen where you dodge a rocket and take splash damage anyway, which is something that others have reported.

I've experienced that but it's a weird one. I think if you're on the ground, you do a dodge, then the rocket also hits the ground, you'll be fine. I think I've only been hit when I've done the dodge and the rocket hit something like a wall or crate next to me. But it's rare so it's hard to get an idea of what's really happening.

That's exactly how it happens.

It hits the wall behind you and splashes on you. I wouldn't call it a bug, per se.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: LobokVonZuben

LobokVonZuben
2 months ago#23
TheAntiZealot posted...
LobokVonZuben posted...
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Never happened to me, either. I also never had it happen where you dodge a rocket and take splash damage anyway, which is something that others have reported.

I've experienced that but it's a weird one. I think if you're on the ground, you do a dodge, then the rocket also hits the ground, you'll be fine. I think I've only been hit when I've done the dodge and the rocket hit something like a wall or crate next to me. But it's rare so it's hard to get an idea of what's really happening.

That's exactly how it happens.

It hits the wall behind you and splashes on you. I wouldn't call it a bug, per se.

Maybe not a bug per se, no, but inconsistent? The rocket thing is honestly not as big of a deal for me because those close calls on the ground are kind of a gimme for the player. It's usually the gunfire tracking that annoys me the most.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. seriously, the combat in this game might be the best I've ever played
  • Topic Archived