• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Hanging upside down with Fisk spoilers lol

User Info: MrDude1

MrDude1
3 months ago#1
Should we kiss now?

That was hilarious and made my day! Great reference to the first spider man movie Hanging upside down in front of Mary Jane and locking lips. I was super tired when I was playing late at night and got to this part of the game. Lmfao!
Asus MX27AQ | Razer Ornata Chroma | Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz E7400 | Zoltac GTX 1050 2GB VRAM | 4 GB DDR2 Mushkin RAM | BFGR550WGSPSU

User Info: milkmanv1

milkmanv1
3 months ago#2
There's a great callback later to the train scene in Spider-man 2 that delighted me.
Jesus this, Moses that
Abraham hit me with a wiffle ball bat

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
2 months ago#3
milkmanv1 posted...
There's a great callback later to the train scene in Spider-man 2 that delighted me.

I remember this. It was, indeed, delightful.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
2 months ago#4
TheAntiZealot posted...
milkmanv1 posted...

I remember this. It was, indeed, delightful.

Extra Nice if you use the Webbed Suit now...
I wish you could do a version of the hanging kiss by hanging under a bridge and lowering down to the sidewalk. Maybe not smooching random pedestrians, but an upside down fist bump or something, like the high fives and hugs you can do when you walk around at street level.
Cover your knees up if you're gonna be walkin' around everywhere.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Hanging upside down with Fisk spoilers lol
  • Topic Archived