• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Miles probably gonna be a bad guy in sequel

User Info: OnurOnly

OnurOnly
3 months ago#1
He'll go in a dark way, start killing the bad guys etc like a vigilante. Then Peter stops him he escapes and teams up with Harry to kill Peter. Damn i should actually write this game.

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
3 months ago#2
OnurOnly posted...
He'll go in a dark way, start killing the bad guys etc like a vigilante. Then Peter stops him he escapes and teams up with Harry to kill Peter. Damn i should actually write this game.

I would prefer this.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
3 months ago#3
Wouldn't want him to be a full bad guy but would definitely want to face off with him
Not to be confused with XIII_Stones.

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
3 months ago#4
People around here would have a field day with the ethnic Spider-Man being a "bad guy".

Lol
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

TheAntiZealot
3 months ago#5
WhillB posted...
People around here would have a field day with the ethnic Spider-Man being a "bad guy".

Lol

Eh, Peter's clone was also a "bad guy."

Whiners gonna whine.

I would just like to see less clones, in general, personally. But if it has to be a clone, I'll take a DNA clone over a thematic/conceptual clone.
TAZ
(message deleted)

TheAntiZealot
3 months ago#7
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
Peter will get beaten up and kidnapped, he'll get saved by Miles, and then Peter will say "you're the real Spider-Man now" to critical acclaim and rapturous applause.

Peter will return a couple of games later, first as a mysterious anti-hero in the shadows, then he'll reveal himself with a big beard and a giant sword and sacrifice himself near the end.

You saw Episode 8. I can tell.
TAZ

User Info: doberzombie

doberzombie
3 months ago#8
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
Peter will get beaten up and kidnapped, he'll get saved by Miles, and then Peter will say "you're the real Spider-Man now" to critical acclaim and rapturous applause.

Peter will return a couple of games later, first as a mysterious anti-hero in the shadows, then he'll reveal himself with a big beard and a giant sword and sacrifice himself near the end.

Dont forget an eyepatch...gotsta have an eyepatch
PSN ID : thenamelessking
XBX ID : kingnothingface

User Info: ExperiencePoint

ExperiencePoint
3 months ago#9
They are not making black guy bad.

User Info: KingOhg

KingOhg
3 months ago#10
Read a comic. Miles will never be a bad guy lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Miles probably gonna be a bad guy in sequel
  • Topic Archived