• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Worth buying silver lining by itself

User Info: Asad197

Asad197
2 months ago#1
I am interested in experiencing The city that never sleeps storyline but it’s too expensive. Will it be worth just buying silver lining dlc,enjoy that and don’t worry about past dlc story content.

User Info: FGAssassinMit

FGAssassinMit
2 months ago#2
It's really only worth it to buy the whole experience as each DLC builds from the last one.
PSN-griffyrules915

Asad197
2 months ago#3
FGAssassinMit posted...
It's really only worth it to buy the whole experience as each DLC builds from the last one.

Thanks then I will wait for a price drop. 34 Canadian is too much for downloadable content

User Info: TheFitnessGuru

TheFitnessGuru
2 months ago#4
@Asad197, if you cannot afford or don't want to pay for the entire City That Never Sleeps (AKA Season Pass) at once, then I would suggest you wait for a deep sale. What happens if you buy one episode at full price and really like it and want the other two? I have seen sales as low as I think $9.99 USD for the full Season Pass. Which I believe is also the full price for each episode.

Asad197
2 months ago#5
TheFitnessGuru posted...
@Asad197, if you cannot afford or don't want to pay for the entire City That Never Sleeps (AKA Season Pass) at once, then I would suggest you wait for a deep sale. What happens if you buy one episode at full price and really like it and want the other two? I have seen sales as low as I think $9.99 USD for the full Season Pass. Which I believe is also the full price for each episode.

Where did you see those sales. Can you please give me the link of the sale. Thanks. I have been looking around but haven’t seen any sale

User Info: TheFitnessGuru

TheFitnessGuru
2 months ago#6
Sorry, @Asad197, I only saw it spoken about in this forum. I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition, which came with the Season Pass, so I never kept track of the sales. I only remember people talking about these sales here on the forum.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Worth buying silver lining by itself
  • Topic Archived