• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. New game+ question

User Info: Michele68

Michele68
2 months ago#1
So I beat the story mode yesterday and unlocked Ultimate difficulty and New Game+ and was wondering if I could start a new file (Not my old one) and create a NG+ file from that one.
Switch, 3DS and PS4 Pro
Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Super Mario Party, Let's Go Pikachu, Marvel's Spider Man and My Hero One's Justice

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
2 months ago#2
You can use NG+ to create a new file, so you can access it and your old one.
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

Michele68
2 months ago#3
How do I do that?
Switch, 3DS and PS4 Pro
Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Super Mario Party, Let's Go Pikachu, Marvel's Spider Man and My Hero One's Justice

User Info: CSCA33

CSCA33
2 months ago#4
I believe it says press square to start a NG+, then you get to choose which save slot it will use. So instead of overwriting the original save, just select an empty one.

Michele68
2 months ago#5
Oh okay thanks ^_^
Switch, 3DS and PS4 Pro
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. New game+ question
  • Topic Archived