You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Is there any benefit to doing all side activities in the DLC's?

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
3 months ago#1
I just completed the main game and I’m just starting the first dlc. I did everything in the main game, but I don’t really feel like doing the side activities in the dlc’s would I miss out on anything? Or am I good just with the main missions?
The Official Raiden of the salty boards.

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
3 months ago#2
Each DLC has a suit for getting 100%, and trophies. So if you don’t care about those then there really isn’t a reason.
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
3 months ago#3
SSJKaioShin posted...
Each DLC has a suit for getting 100%, and trophies. So if you don’t care about those then there really isn’t a reason.

Don’t really care much for trophies and I was going to try to unlock all suits, but now I just want to finish this game so that I can play the RE2 Remake.
The Official Raiden of the salty boards.

User Info: TheFitnessGuru

TheFitnessGuru
3 months ago#4
Honestly, your OP thread question is a little loaded. Because the answer is, only if you enjoy it is it worth it to do all that stuff. It sounds to me like you are chomping at the bit to play the RE2 remake, which tells me that you are either bored with Spider-Man, don't like it all that much, or are just so excited by RE2 that it wouldn't matter if this INSOMNIAC's game was the e-equivalent of a hot supermodel naked on your bed, you would still want to be done so you can get to RE2.

If its the latter, then might I suggest you simply shelve the game and come back when you have had your fill of the new RE2, or need an extended break from it? If its the former, then maybe you are just done with the game and don't care about playing Spidey anymore. In which case, just sell it, trade it, or stick it on the shelf in case you ever want to come back to it for the lulz.
(message deleted)

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
2 months ago#6
For the 100% DLC suits and more tokens if you somehow didn't upgrade/unlock everything. That's basically it.
Game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVQm69J7bGScbv3_50C0dA

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
3 weeks ago#7
solid_kush posted...
I just want to finish this game so that I can play the RE2 Remake.

I agree with @TheFitnessGuru

Don't ever turn a time-consuming entertainment activity into a chore or task unless you are getting paid for it (YouTube or Tournaments, etc.)

This is why trophy hunters confuse me.

Particularly @doki-doki-panic who says this game is terrible but he's going to play until he gets the trophies. Makes no sense.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: doki-doki-panic

doki-doki-panic
3 weeks ago#8
TheAntiZealot posted...
solid_kush posted...
I just want to finish this game so that I can play the RE2 Remake.

I agree with @TheFitnessGuru

Don't ever turn a time-consuming entertainment activity into a chore or task unless you are getting paid for it (YouTube or Tournaments, etc.)

This is why trophy hunters confuse me.

Particularly @doki-doki-panic who says this game is terrible but he's going to play until he gets the trophies. Makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense and I already got all the trophies. It's like watching a bad movie at the theater. Half way through you want to leave, but you just stay since you already paid for it.

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
3 weeks ago#9
Yes, getting the satisfaction that you 100%ed each pack.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

User Info: sketchturner

sketchturner
2 weeks ago#10
I had no intention of getting 100% on the DLC. Seemed so tedious. But then I really wanted some of the suits, which pushed me to play way more than I expected. And then I was hooked so I couldn't stop until I finished everything.
Now Playing:Mechstermination Force, Trials Rising, Sonic Mania, Splatoon 2
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Is there any benefit to doing all side activities in the DLC's?