• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Miles role in the sequel (Spoilers)

User Info: Blev08

Blev08
3 months ago#31
There's plenty of room for both characters to both be the main character, and if each character is designed well enough, more than enough differences between the characters for each to have a very distinctive and interesting playstyle. Personally, I hope to be able to play as both of them and being able to tag out to either character depending on who I'm in the mode to play as. The only downside I can really see to Miles right now is he has way, way less costume options when compared to Peter. Here's hoping Insomniac comes up with their own original take on his costume as well.

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
3 months ago#32
It'd be f***ing sweet if they did a GTA-style thing with the two of them where you can switch between them any time while free-roaming

Like switch from Pete to Miles and Miles is either at or just finishing school
Not to be confused with XIII_Stones.

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
3 months ago#33
I just hope the overall gameplay style of this game is completely different in the next.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: Tom Clark

Tom Clark
3 months ago#34
I would guess that the first few missions you play as Miles to serve as a literal "training mode", with Pete in your ear piece explaining to Miles/the player how all the moves work while Miles deals with a low level threat that Peter deems safe enough to let Miles handle as part of his mentorship.
http://i.imgur.com/6eF0W.gif

User Info: Wicked_T_Wraith

Wicked_T_Wraith
3 months ago#35
WhillB posted...
I just hope the overall gameplay style of this game is completely different in the next.

Regardless of whether or not it changes, you'd still have the challenge of adapting to the game.

With that said, Insomniac has a working formula with this game, so they really shouldn't have any incentive to deviate from it.
The Official Robin of the I2 Boards
The Official Ermac of the MK11 Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Miles role in the sequel (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived