• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Why ppl want the raimi suit is beyond me !

User Info: IHateBoardGeeks

IHateBoardGeeks
3 months ago#1
Its a pure proof of ppl just wanting what they cant have whatever the circumstance. I hated the new insomniac suit when I first saw it. I hated spiderman for it. Then I bought the game and used it and then told myself wow this is actually the best he has ever looked (as a default suit). I just think a different color than white maybe would have looked better but thats just a taste thing. It looks so modern and suitable for 2018.

The raimi is just pure 90s design it does not work now. It looks aweful. Because the original is like 90% identical (and it looked so weird here although I liked how spidey used to look before) there is no reason to bother including it in a dlc NOW ! Its nowhere near the beauty of any suit they added in the dlcs.

Every freaking report, news, update I read about the game is just moaning about the raimi suit ! Instead of asking for a second season pass with more awesome (different) suits

Ppl just want what they cant have whatever the circumstance.

User Info: TheFitnessGuru

TheFitnessGuru
3 months ago#2
I don't understand it either, @IHateBoardGeeks. We have the suit we started the game with, before the white spider suit of INSOMNIAC's creation. The stock suit, red and blue from the comics, is basically the Raimi suit without all the 3D raised webbing embroidery. Now with the Into the Spiderverse suit being similar to that, the Raimi suit is even more of a repetitive and unnecessary addition. Hell, I think the Spiderverse suit is also a waste of a slot. I would much rather have seen Cosmic Spidey. Now that would have been insane.

I don't miss the Raimi suit in this game one little bit.

User Info: Guyver_unit1

Guyver_unit1
3 months ago#3
I really don't get it either. Insomniac have given us an amazing game with a large amount of suits, that are so much better than the Raimi suit.
But from here on out people are just going to hate on them for the exclusion of one suit. It doesn't make sense.
But with the three versions on the classic suit that that we've already got and the Into the Spider-verse suit (Which someone undoubtedly made them include). A fifth version of it would have been a little bit much.

I get the feeling though that if Insomniac could have put the suit into the game that they would have, could be that there's a bigger reason to not include the suit that they're not talking about.

I'm more disappointed that there's no Ben Reilly Spidey suit and no Superior Spider-man suit.
Oh well. Hopefully in the sequel.

User Info: Valjackal

Valjackal
3 months ago#4
https://twitter.com/HiTopFilms/status/1072806408062689280
Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die?

User Info: Zrodegreez

Zrodegreez
3 months ago#5
Guyver_unit1 posted...
made

Guyver_unit1 posted...
I really don't get it either. Insomniac have given us an amazing game with a large amount of suits, that are so much better than the Raimi suit.
But from here on out people are just going to hate on them for the exclusion of one suit. It doesn't make sense.
But with the three versions on the classic suit that that we've already got and the Into the Spider-verse suit (Which someone undoubtedly made them include). A fifth version of it would have been a little bit much.

I get the feeling though that if Insomniac could have put the suit into the game that they would have, could be that there's a bigger reason to not include the suit that they're not talking about.

I'm more disappointed that there's no Ben Reilly Spidey suit and no Superior Spider-man suit.
Oh well. Hopefully in the sequel.

It’s only 2 good suits the classic & advanced!! You sound crazy! 🤡

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
3 months ago#6
Yeah, the Rami suit is a lame suit from an even lamer film.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
3 months ago#7
IHateBoardGeeks posted...
Its a pure proof of ppl just wanting what they cant have whatever the circumstance. I hated the new insomniac suit when I first saw it. I hated spiderman for it. Then I bought the game and used it and then told myself wow this is actually the best he has ever looked (as a default suit). I just think a different color than white maybe would have looked better but thats just a taste thing. It looks so modern and suitable for 2018.

The raimi is just pure 90s design it does not work now. It looks aweful. Because the original is like 90% identical (and it looked so weird here although I liked how spidey used to look before) there is no reason to bother including it in a dlc NOW ! Its nowhere near the beauty of any suit they added in the dlcs.

Every freaking report, news, update I read about the game is just moaning about the raimi suit ! Instead of asking for a second season pass with more awesome (different) suits

OK, so what's your point? Why take the time to make yet another thread on this subject, with nothing at all new to say?

You have an opinion (unpopular as it is). Oh, I'm edgy being on the bandwagon. Lol. Good for you.

The Raimi suit is the best ever created. It's, as you said, 90% the Classic, with nice 3D webbing. Very cool and modern looking (see, I have an opinion too).

All but a few of the suits in the game now look dumb as s***. Why would people want more of that?

But I also don't want the Raimi suit now, or in any of the DLC. Why give us one of the top suit designs, AFTER the game is essentially over? Save it for S2. Just like the Symbiote.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: Guyver_unit1

Guyver_unit1
3 months ago#8
Spiritlittle posted...
Yeah, the Rami suit is a lame suit from an even lamer film.

Thanks. That is now my signature :D
Yeah, the Raimi suit is a lame suit from an even lamer film

User Info: IHateBoardGeeks

IHateBoardGeeks
3 months ago#9
WhillB posted...

OK, so what's your point? Why take the time to make yet another thread on this subject, with nothing at all new to say?

You have an opinion (unpopular as it is). Oh, I'm edgy being on the bandwagon. Lol. Good for you.

The Raimi suit is the best ever created. It's, as you said, 90% the Classic, with nice 3D webbing. Very cool and modern looking (see, I have an opinion too).

All but a few of the suits in the game now look dumb as s***. Why would people want more of that?

But I also don't want the Raimi suit now, or in any of the DLC. Why give us one of the top suit designs, AFTER the game is essentially over? Save it for S2. Just like the Symbiote.

So you also wanted symbiote in the same game ?? Why ?? They didnt give you a complete story ?? Why do you want the symbiote ? They dont have to cater to you. You want symboite and someone else wants reptile, another one wants mysterio. Thats bulls*** consumer whinning.

They have their plan their design THEIR GAME. If you dont like it good for you but you have no right to even demand anything. Its their fault that they want to do the symboite right and give it its full picture ? You'd rather have all of the spider universe in the same 1 disc half assed. Just like all those dumb avengers movies.

I said my point already if you didnt figure it out its on you

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
3 months ago#10
WhillB posted...

So you also wanted symbiote in the same game ?? Why ?? They didnt give you a complete story ?? Why do you want the symbiote ? They dont have to cater to you. You want symboite and someone else wants reptile, another one wants mysterio. Thats bulls*** consumer whinning.

They have their plan their design THEIR GAME. If you dont like it good for you but you have no right to even demand anything. Its their fault that they want to do the symboite right and give it its full picture ? You'd rather have all of the spider universe in the same 1 disc half assed. Just like all those dumb avengers movies.

No, I said I didn't want it as DLC, just like Raimi. Read first, then post.

There's no "story" behind any of the other suits, so not sure what your point was there.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Why ppl want the raimi suit is beyond me !
  • Topic Archived