• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. The board doesn't want to talk about the lack of the Raimi suit?

User Info: GizmoMimo

GizmoMimo
1 month ago#1
r/spidermanps4 is about to blow, and there's one user here who I know praises the thing.
Pizza Time
The Official Toon Link Main (Ultimate)

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
1 month ago#2
The raimi suit is trash and was never going to be included

There are tons of better suits that should have been included that were omitted for stupid reasons
I think if we spent the time we spent thinking about not spending money and spent that time on spending money, then itd be time well spent.

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
1 month ago#3
This board basically hasn't shut up about that suit, so I'm not sure what you mean.
~The trance is the motion

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 month ago#4
The suit is overrated anyway, it was ok at the time as it was the first best live action outfit but we've had better since then anyway.

I just think Insomniac's excuse was stupid.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: dracoguardian30

dracoguardian30
1 month ago#5
Honestly the Raimi suit is kinda trash too many people have a nostalgia wank over it from the Raimi movies being their first introduction to Spider-Man as little kids and can't see it kinda sucks as a suit

User Info: skinnygingertop

skinnygingertop
1 month ago#6
I would have preferred the Spidey costume from the 1970s TV show, starring Nicholas Hammond.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin

User Info: Xclaim

Xclaim
1 month ago#7
Because most of this board doesn't care about the Raimi suit, just a vocal minority who won't shut up about it.
Odin: "Have a care, I am the All-Father."
Phil Coulson: "You have a care, we are SHIELD. And we just saved your ass."

WingZero0782
1 month ago#8
dracoguardian30 posted...
Honestly the Raimi suit is kinda trash too many people have a nostalgia wank over it from the Raimi movies being their first introduction to Spider-Man as little kids and can't see it kinda sucks as a suit

True, even the black one sucks ass and is just a pallette swap of the original.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: Xclaim

Xclaim
1 month ago#9
^ Yeah, I hated the black suit in SM3 for that very reason.
Odin: "Have a care, I am the All-Father."
Phil Coulson: "You have a care, we are SHIELD. And we just saved your ass."

WingZero0782
1 month ago#10
Xclaim posted...
^ Yeah, I hated the black suit in SM3 for that very reason.

Yeah that was stupid, so Venom mimicked the suit down to it's webbing design lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. The board doesn't want to talk about the lack of the Raimi suit?
  • Topic Archived