• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Sliver lining DLC info !!!

User Info: GamerSlyRatchet

GamerSlyRatchet
1 month ago#41
I can't believe there are people defending the Arkham Knight DLC. That game actually had the gall to charge you for bonus story missions, challenge maps, and skins all separately. Don't even get me started on how people can get permanently screwed from getting two of the skins.
ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD !!!!

User Info: colejj

colejj
1 month ago#42
Jez_koishi posted...
Suits are disappointing again. I haven't really liked any of the dlc suits personally, so it's no surprise.
Hopefully the story is interesting and at least a little longer the other 2.

I haven't liked most of the suits in general, DLC or not.
PSN: mrtwothumbs89

User Info: sapuramura

sapuramura
1 month ago#43
GamerSlyRatchet posted...
I can't believe there are people defending the Arkham Knight DLC. That game actually had the gall to charge you for bonus story missions, challenge maps, and skins all separately. Don't even get me started on how people can get permanently screwed from getting two of the skins.

DLC story missions were good(unlike DLC of you know what game), every suit was awesome(unlike suits of you know what game) and you were not forced to buy challanges, yup that's just horrible.
Everyone with "official ... of said board" in their sig is just a stupid dumbarse.

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
1 month ago#44
sapuramura posted...
Admiral_Aegis posted...
I like the armored suit alot, but only if it has the eyes that move in cutscenes.

Look at mk3 suit and tell me we needed another mk3 suit........
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/spidermanps4/images/f/ff/Spider_Armor_MK-III_Suit_-_PS4_-_Marvels_Spider-Man.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180907063932
FUUUUUUUUU insomiac

considering the new one is almost an exact copy of the original suit, armor styled, I like it better than the MK III. and considering its not a peter parker suit... i'll take it.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War 3 ; Lego Marvel Avengers

User Info: sapuramura

sapuramura
1 month ago#45
The_OD posted...
sapuramura posted...
Admiral_Aegis posted...
I like the armored suit alot, but only if it has the eyes that move in cutscenes.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/spidermanps4/images/f/ff/Spider_Armor_MK-III_Suit_-_PS4_-_Marvels_Spider-Man.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180907063932
FUUUUUUUUU insomiac

considering the new one is almost an exact copy of the original suit, armor styled, I like it better than the MK III. and considering its not a peter parker suit... i'll take it.

MK3 with og colors? OMG it's so MUCH better, so new, so fresh cuz 4 armors isn't enough. WE NEED MORE RE-COLORS..... Yeah, with that logic you'd also like it if insomniac made a poop for a suit if it was with og spider-man colors.
Everyone with "official ... of said board" in their sig is just a stupid dumbarse.

User Info: Admiral_Aegis

Admiral_Aegis
1 month ago#46
sapuramura posted...
Admiral_Aegis posted...

FUUUUUUUUU insomiac

Well I like armored suits, and I prefer this newer one over that one based on color and some different pieces. Especially if the eye lens in this new one move.

I agree that overall the suit choices have been poor regardless despite my own preference.

User Info: KazukiYotsuga

KazukiYotsuga
1 month ago#47
Honestly I've only liked 1 suit per each dlc; Kaine's Scarlet Spider, Spider Armor Mk 1, and now Aikan's Spider suit.
Xbox One GT:TsukunexMoka

User Info: Wicked_T_Wraith

Wicked_T_Wraith
1 month ago#48
WingZero0782 posted...
Activision did a better job with the franchise than what Insomniac has done.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EcstaticCompassionateBasenji-size_restricted.gif
The Official Robin of the I2 Boards
The Official Ermac of the MK11 Boards

User Info: KaZooo

KaZooo
1 month ago#49
tbh, I'm not a big fan of the suits, but I'm sure there are people who actually like them. I will use the Spider-Verse suit just to find any possible acquired taste.

The real issue is the gameplay.

The Heist was getting a pass for being the first DLC go around.
Turf Wars had me a little iffy because it didn't really take any forward steps — but it wasn't enough to make an end statement.
I think a 3rd round of similar results would really make me question going for another day one purchase.
Competing every night, both ends, shoot inside/outside, fast break, transition, Monta Ellis have it all

User Info: BulletsOfLiquid

BulletsOfLiquid
1 month ago#50
Spider Verse suit could have easily been the Raimi suit. Which makes me think they're gonna include it in the sequel. Kinda glad they didn't include it tbh, to have the Raimi suit in only a few hours of gameplay? Nah..
If you do a lot of dirt, you wake up with sand in the sheets...
PSN:XxGfHxX
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Sliver lining DLC info !!!
  • Topic Archived