• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Sliver lining DLC info !!!

User Info: Jarvissan

Jarvissan
3 months ago#1
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/12/13/marvels-spider-man-silver-lining-dlc-out-december-21/
Xbox GT: Juice Based God
PSN: JuiceBasedGod

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
3 months ago#2
Well call me disappointed in the final suits

I really didn’t expect my sensational suit to make it but with the Dr Octopus focus you’re telling me we couldn’t get the superior spider-man?

f*** outta here
I think if we spent the time we spent thinking about not spending money and spent that time on spending money, then itd be time well spent.

Jarvissan
3 months ago#3
Ben Reilly posted...
Well call me disappointed in the final suits

I really didn’t expect my sensational suit to make it but with the Dr Octopus focus you’re telling me we couldn’t get the superior spider-man?

f*** outta here

I’m disappointed too. The armor one looks horrible. They couldn’t give us your suit? Come on now

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
3 months ago#4
I actually like the armor >.>

Not to keen on the Cyborg suit though, and something about the Spiderverse one seems... off, but I'll wait to see it in action.

User Info: azurekeyblader

azurekeyblader
3 months ago#5
oh, look. they finally give us the Raimi suit.
Endure and survive

User Info: Shirogane03

Shirogane03
3 months ago#6
Wow. I was expecting them to go out with a "Bang!". This is sad... I don't even like one of them.
Weight or levity?

User Info: Sadako Ghost

Sadako Ghost
3 months ago#7
Shirogane03 posted...
Wow. I was expecting them to go out with a "Bang!". This is sad... I don't even like one of them.

This. Worst DLC suits yet. And they'll probably be the last ones.

Not gonna use a single one of these.
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.

Jarvissan
3 months ago#8
Honestly, they should release a DLC pack you can purchase with the suits that were most requested. I’d pay 10 bucks for that.

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
3 months ago#9
"tHe rAimI sUiT iS tOo siMiLAr tO ThE oRiGinAl sUiT"

Yeah, that excuse was always bulls***. Now you get a suit nobody asked for. If you're gonna make a suit that's similar to the original comic suit, at least make the one your fans are begging you for.

Not making the mistake of buying the Season Pass in advance for Imsomniac games.
League of Legends: http://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=Scaler
PSN: LightningLoops

User Info: Snake316

Snake316
3 months ago#10
It's been a while, but I feel like Arkham Knight had more content at the end of the day. Or maybe it's because it was spaced out further? Idk
Dilly Dilly! We Got A Trophy In Philly!
It will endure...[It] will survive...
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Sliver lining DLC info !!!
  • Topic Archived