You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Sign if You Have Achieved Platinum in this Game (W_R)

User Info: ParasiteKola

ParasiteKola
6 months ago#21
My one and only game for the PS4 and the first Platinum.

*signs*

I'm trying to knock out some of the One backlog before I get more PS4 exclusives.
"Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees."~~Gord

User Info: lions_rise

lions_rise
6 months ago#22
ClassicMan posted...
chang3ling posted...
You, me, and 10% of everyone who picked it up.

Im 1 trophy short and i will have it

Did you get it yet?
I am the bone of my sword.

User Info: dracoguardian30

dracoguardian30
6 months ago#23
*signs* got the Platinum late last month

User Info: TheGame32

TheGame32
6 months ago#24
*signs*
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Orlando Magic

User Info: YookaLaylee

YookaLaylee
6 months ago#25
I’m in the club now

https://i.imgtc.com/zhfh9uE.jpg
https://media.giphy.com/media/26gsuNHaqCPgziZYA/giphy.gif

User Info: Taishi Ci CCR

Taishi Ci CCR
6 months ago#26
*Signs*

Platinum #20.
Which dystopia do you want to live in? Huxley or Orwell? - AtmosOmega
You guys on this board can be a little biased...

User Info: ExperiencePoint

ExperiencePoint
6 months ago#27
Taishi Ci CCR posted...
*Signs*

Platinum #20.

It was mine twentieth platinum also.
Currently Playing: Grand Theft Auto V

User Info: W_R

W_R
6 months ago#28
Wow, so many people got the plat!! Great jobs chang3ling, BluesSoul617, blood_n_gore, Lunar_Savage, JoeSnake132, JustinTheJagged, GreyWolf127, GODteam, PokemonBlazeX, AnimalBoy82, ExperiencePoint, Amarant3, Swordsman, shadowxix123, DevonStorm20xx, MarcioTheGreat, ParasiteKola, dracoguardian30, TheGame32, YookaLaylee, and Taishi Ci CCR! :o)

chang3ling, yeah I wish more people would go for all the trophies. Most don't even finish the game. :( Oh well.

ClassicMan, did you get it yet? :o) If not, what trophy do you need? (Clearing districts maybe I'm guessing)

DeFenz, did you get it? :-) But yeah, I am hoping it will be one of the largest plat threads ever lol.

blood_n_gore, yeah I didn't bother with Batman because of those Riddler trophies. No way I was going to slog through all that. Good job getting your first plat though! :o)

GreyWolf127, yeah I can't wait for the DLC. The first one is rolling out soon it sounds like. Plus New Game+! :-)

PokemonBlazeX, lol I don't know if I'd say it's easy (Telltale's The Walking Dead I'm looking at you) but yeah as far as plats go, this one wasn't too bad. :o)

ExperiencePoint, DLC very soon it sounds like! :-)

Amarant3, awesome, I got the God of War plat too! :o) I like how these open world games aren't making you play on the hardest difficulty to get the plat. I definitely think God of War was more challenging though with the Valkyries.

Swordsman, wow that's a lot of plats! :-O Color me impressed!

ParasiteKola, welcome to the Playstation family! What a way to start than by platting your first game! There are some really great games on both systems. Gotta be honest, I prefer getting trophies over achievements though so I am Playstation all the way on 3rd party stuff! :o)

lions_rise, did you get the plat? :-)

dracoguardian30, great job, sorry I was late in getting the thread up. I don't get that much time to game so this took me a while, haha.

YookaLaylee, yeah I love your Spidey screen cap! :-)

Taishi Ci CCR, and ExperiencePoint, sounds like guys have some good plat collections going. Hopefully they will expand into many more to come! :o)

User Info: ClassicMan

ClassicMan
6 months ago#29
W_R posted...
Wow, so many people got the plat!! Great jobs chang3ling, BluesSoul617, blood_n_gore, Lunar_Savage, JoeSnake132, JustinTheJagged, GreyWolf127, GODteam, PokemonBlazeX, AnimalBoy82, ExperiencePoint, Amarant3, Swordsman, shadowxix123, DevonStorm20xx, MarcioTheGreat, ParasiteKola, dracoguardian30, TheGame32, YookaLaylee, and Taishi Ci CCR! :o)

chang3ling, yeah I wish more people would go for all the trophies. Most don't even finish the game. :( Oh well.

ClassicMan, did you get it yet? :o) If not, what trophy do you need? (Clearing districts maybe I'm guessing)

DeFenz, did you get it? :-) But yeah, I am hoping it will be one of the largest plat threads ever lol.

blood_n_gore, yeah I didn't bother with Batman because of those Riddler trophies. No way I was going to slog through all that. Good job getting your first plat though! :o)

GreyWolf127, yeah I can't wait for the DLC. The first one is rolling out soon it sounds like. Plus New Game+! :-)

PokemonBlazeX, lol I don't know if I'd say it's easy (Telltale's The Walking Dead I'm looking at you) but yeah as far as plats go, this one wasn't too bad. :o)

ExperiencePoint, DLC very soon it sounds like! :-)

Amarant3, awesome, I got the God of War plat too! :o) I like how these open world games aren't making you play on the hardest difficulty to get the plat. I definitely think God of War was more challenging though with the Valkyries.

Swordsman, wow that's a lot of plats! :-O Color me impressed!

ParasiteKola, welcome to the Playstation family! What a way to start than by platting your first game! There are some really great games on both systems. Gotta be honest, I prefer getting trophies over achievements though so I am Playstation all the way on 3rd party stuff! :o)

lions_rise, did you get the plat? :-)

dracoguardian30, great job, sorry I was late in getting the thread up. I don't get that much time to game so this took me a while, haha.

YookaLaylee, yeah I love your Spidey screen cap! :-)

Taishi Ci CCR, and ExperiencePoint, sounds like guys have some good plat collections going. Hopefully they will expand into many more to come! :o)

I need the trophy for all suits, i started a new game lol
PSN: ClassicMan1982

User Info: HumanBallsZ

HumanBallsZ
6 months ago#30
Sign
GTFO Troll
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Sign if You Have Achieved Platinum in this Game (W_R)