You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Sign if You Have Achieved Platinum in this Game (W_R)

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
3 months ago#151
Okay.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
2 months ago#152
I sign because i will get it shortly.
Only have to craft 3 more suits.
This Platinum is one of the easiest i've encountered.
Earth is the melting pot of the universe - Doom Eternal

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
2 months ago#153
Yeah, and I unlocked everything on my first playthrough.

Some of those ultimate challenges were intense.

Spiderman 2 was way more challenging. I barely beat any of the mega challenges on that game. Also, it had more advanced combos that required more then two buttons.
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend

User Info: TheFitnessGuru

TheFitnessGuru
2 months ago#154
I don't think I signed in this thread, but I got Platinum a while ago.

Magmasta posted...
Yeah, and I unlocked everything on my first playthrough.

Some of those ultimate challenges were intense.

Spiderman 2 was way more challenging. I barely beat any of the mega challenges on that game. Also, it had more advanced combos that required more then two buttons.

Yeah, I have done my fair share of whinging & b*tching about some of the Taskmaster challenges as well as the DLC Screwball challenges. And they were definitely challenging at times (lol pun intended). But the difference between this game and the "Insane" challenges in Spidey 2 (I believe there were Easy, Medium, Hard, and Insane) is that the ones in the current title are all doable.

Spidey 2 was the one game I abandoned and never got 100% completion. Not just the Insane races, either. But the fact that you needed GOLD on every challenge to get 100%.

Also, hahahaha let us NOT forget the last few Pizza Delivery and Daily Bugle missions! And trying to get the Gold in the Combat Arenas. Every time I am tempted to rail on against INSOMNIAC because of, say Screwball's DLC Challenges, I remember that 100% Completion in Spidey 2 was impossible, well for me at least.

Even Spidey 3 was bad. But doable. Treyarch had the decency to make the side missions a little easier, AND one major improvement in 3 was that you didn't need to get Gold, you only needed to medal in every race. I can also tell you that while it took me as much as an hour to get some of the Taskmaster Drone challenges my first time playing them, and an hour or more to get some of the Screwball Challenges my first time through, there were some of the race challenges in Spidey 3 that literally took me DAYS to get the bronze in. But since you only needed Bronze or better, I did 100% that game.

tl;dr, even the harder things in INSOMNIAC's game are a cakewalk compared to some of the stuff in Spidey 2 and Spidey 3. So I am grateful for that.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: dsky9000

dsky9000
2 months ago#155
Signs I have it now sign if you got all the dlc trophies and played new game plus and played the game on Ultimate.
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
Psn:Jphx9000

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
2 months ago#156
Signs. spidey_fan

NG for now. I'll play NG+ once on Spectacular and once on Ultimate later,

But now, DLC.
With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad I am 100% powerless, and there's nothing I can do about it.

User Info: W_R

W_R
2 months ago#157
Great jobs trakaar, OreoCookiez, zhangliao1, rockabilly_man, Magmasta, TheFitnessGuru, dsky9000, and spidey_fan! :o)

trakaar & zhangliao1, I totally agree. The game is awesome! :)

SheenavsKilley, certainly one of the best this year then, no?

rockabilly_man, so you got the plat then yet? :o)

Magmasta, some of the challenges are pretty hard yeah. The new Friendly Neighborhood difficulty makes the combat ones really easy though. Hmm, I did not play Spider-man 2. Sounds like it was hard. :\

TheFitnessGuru, nope you did not sign before, great job! :o) Wow, so you thought these other Spider-mans were hard too haha. I almost never play movie tie-in games (I assume that's what those were) but I knew I needed to play this one since it's Insomniac. Also, it's not really a movie tie-in, just it's own thing.

dsky9000, yep I have 100% completion as well. All DLC plus NG+ and Ultimate trophies. :-) Ultimate is not that bad if you do it concurrent with a NG+.

NG means playing through it again but from scratch? Well good luck on ultimate. Hope you're having fun with the DLC. :o)

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
2 months ago#158
Yup i got the plat but haven't gotten around to play the DLCs yet!

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
2 months ago#159
W_R posted...
SheenavsKilley, certainly one of the best this year then, no

It's not.

User Info: W_R

W_R
2 months ago#160
Great job rockabilly_man. :o)

SheenavsKilley, ok, well we're all entitled to our opinions on this. Some of us just disagree on that I guess. ;-)
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Sign if You Have Achieved Platinum in this Game (W_R)