• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. How did this get 9s and 10s...?
(message deleted)

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
3 months ago#82
LostOdyssey17 posted...
I am a loser. Please pay attention to me!

User Info: RighteousDude

RighteousDude
3 months ago#83
TC has Shadow of Mordor rated at five stars. Considering how that plays, either TC is joking with that score or he's trolling with this topic.

User Info: Thorngren

Thorngren
3 months ago#84
cubegod69er posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...
This game, in my opinion, is extremely mediocre at BEST.

Combat is just variations of repeatedly pressing the square button for various lengths of time.

Any movement that isn't webslinging is like original Assassin's Creed level of bad.

33% through the campaign and literally NOTHING has happened besides the Osborne interaction.

Highly disappointed.

A troll and a Trumpt@rd. A true bottom feeder.

Wow. do you kiss people with that mouth?
PSN ID: MightyThorngren
Now playing: Dragon Ball FighterZ, Mad Max and waiting for Spider-Man PS4 with bated breath

User Info: Leodon

Leodon
3 months ago#85
LostOdyssey17 posted...
dracoguardian30 posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...

Combat is just variations of repeatedly pressing the square button for various lengths of time.

Any movement that isn't webslinging is like original Assassin's Creed level of bad.

33% through the campaign and literally NOTHING has happened besides the Osborne interaction.

Highly disappointed.

TC SJW can have positives to it call them NPCs now. Also I would have given it an 8 personally

It was a 7 until I hit the prison. Creeping up to an 8. But man, the first 60% of the game (even the f'ing story) is just pressing square and clearing out bases with annoying MJ segments sprinkled in.

Combat is easy enough so that you can button mash your way through but deep enough that you can take combat up several notches. (i.e., Easy to learn but hard to master.) That's the mark of a good game as it caters to a wide audience and it's up to the player to determine what you want to make of it. SoW combat is nowhere near as fun or as skill-based as this game and since you rated that 5 stars, I'm going to guess you haven't really bothered to do anything more than just button mash your way through this game. If you only utilize a fraction of what the combat is able to offer then your opinion is probably going to be low since you're viewing the game from a very narrow perspective. That's fine as it's your opinion but the reason this game got higher scores than what you think it deserves is that others have noticed/experienced things about this game that you haven't.

Personally, I rate the combat the best part of this game. Story and voice acting are above average/good. Stealth missions are overdone. Boss fights are crap. I'd give the game an 8.0 or 8.5.

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
3 months ago#86
RighteousDude posted...
TC has Shadow of Mordor rated at five stars. Considering how that plays, either TC is joking with that score or he's trolling with this topic.

I didn't rate that purposefully if that's true. It probably did that in my pocket. I could care less about rating ANYTHING on Gamefaqs.

Very embarassing for you to go looking for something like that.
I make more money than you. Sucks to suck.

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
3 months ago#87
Thorngren posted...
cubegod69er posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...

Highly disappointed.

A troll and a Trumpt@rd. A true bottom feeder.

Wow. do you kiss people with that mouth?

I doubt he kisses anything other than a blow-up doll.
I make more money than you. Sucks to suck.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. How did this get 9s and 10s...?
  • Topic Archived