Would you allow a symbiote to attach itself to you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Would you allow a symbiote to attach itself to you?

User Info: DanielsonsXe

DanielsonsXe
3 weeks ago#71
OlorinTheOtaku posted...
What's this story about chocolate? I've never heard of venom or any other symbiote hosts craving/needing chocolate. What's the skinny?

I asked the same thing. According to Wikipedia, eating massive quantities of chocolate releases the same chemical as eating brains. That chemical sustains the symbiote.
PSN: NinjaLeonhart

User Info: DualArms

DualArms
3 weeks ago#72
It depends if the symbiote will interfere with my love life or not.
PSN ID: ChaosRaiden999 (Blank Friend Requests will be ignored)
Youtube Channel: https://goo.gl/LJXnb8 | Reviews Blog: https://goo.gl/Qk7uyY

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
3 weeks ago#73
@UrbanMessiah @Pig143 @mustain2121

Too many block quotes, so I did it like this...

I guess I shouldn't have posted THAT... even though it reflects Perfectly what thoughts were running through my had at that time.

It might be a little hard to grasp if you don't have people that suffer from Depression or other Mental Issues or go through something like that yourself.

But in my case it has it's ups and downs... and the Topic somehow got my gears running... into a cycle of negative thoughts.

That said I didn't think someone would notice or even start an arguement about this.

I shouldn't get so personal on a Gamesboard and I'm sorry for the inconvinience I caused.

User Info: UrbanMessiah

UrbanMessiah
3 weeks ago#74
hanautaBOB posted...

I guess I shouldn't have posted THAT... even though it reflects Perfectly what thoughts were running through my had at that time.

It might be a little hard to grasp if you don't have people that suffer from Depression or other Mental Issues or go through something like that yourself.

But in my case it has it's ups and downs... and the Topic somehow got my gears running... into a cycle of negative thoughts.

That said I didn't think someone would notice or even start an arguement about this.

I shouldn't get so personal on a Gamesboard and I'm sorry for the inconvinience I caused.

No inconvenience, mate...besides, I was actually referring to the one who over-thought this fun little exercise and came to the conclusion that anyone that said they would accept the fictional symbiote in a hypothetical situation hated themselves and that was sad.
"Friendship ain't about trust...it's about nunchucks!"

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
3 weeks ago#75
UrbanMessiah posted...
hanautaBOB posted...
UrbanMessiah Pig143 mustain2121

No inconvenience, mate...besides, I was actually referring to the one who over-thought this fun little exercise and came to the conclusion that anyone that said they would accept the fictional symbiote in a hypothetical situation hated themselves and that was sad.

No inconvenience, but i suggest you get help if you haven't already
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
3 weeks ago#76
Remake this on Current Events as a poll. I'm curious to see what people say over there, but I don't want to ripoff your topic.
Voted worst user on CE 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
Current e-argument streak: 0 wins. 25404 losses.

User Info: CurrentBigThing

CurrentBigThing
3 weeks ago#77
Dyinglegacy posted...
Remake this on Current Events as a poll. I'm curious to see what people say over there, but I don't want to ripoff your topic.

Definitely will
Racism is not an easter egg TC. - MyPetKenshin

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
3 weeks ago#78
Pig143 posted...
No inconvenience, but i suggest you get help if you haven't already

Already in work. Not quite easy but such is life.

If I want better quality in life I need to make an effort. Won't come around by itself.

User Info: mustain2121

mustain2121
3 weeks ago#79
hanautaBOB posted...

My absolute best friend committed suicide after battling depression for years, so this is definitely something I take seriously. It's no inconvenience. In fact, I'd say you said exactly what you were feeling and I think you shouldn't neglect those feelings.

Seek the proper help starting with the people closest to you. My best friend tried to tell me and his family but never got the courage to speak up. Don't make that same mistake.
PSN: mustain21
"Chickens used to rule the earth eighty years ago when dinosaurs roamed Mexico" - Guacamelee 2.

User Info: reusbvb11

reusbvb11
3 weeks ago#80
What exactly happens if you dont eat brains or drink choclate milk? Symbiote takes over or you die? Or does the symbiote just die
Dont think about the past, play life like chess. Well planned- Maadluck
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel's Spider-Man
  3. Would you allow a symbiote to attach itself to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived