• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Gold edition has all the DLC, right?

User Info: lihlih

lihlih
2 months ago#1
Just asking, because on the online store, it gives me the option to buy some of the DLC.
People come up to me... concerned.. that I'll reproduce." - Emo Philips

User Info: TheThirdDay

TheThirdDay
2 months ago#2
You can still buy extra stat-boosting coins for like, $0.50 each. But the GE does come with all extra content. You're good.
Now Playing: Resident Evil 2 (2019)
RE Resistance: MM: Annette, S: Valerie/Tyrone

User Info: Ryo_chan

Ryo_chan
1 month ago#3
It has all the DLC on disc, apart "Not a Hero" that must be downloaded.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
2 weeks ago#4
I bought the Gold Edition and literally got nothing but the base game and the one DLC that was already free anyway. That's digitally purchased though.
MK11: Frost/Shang Tsung/Terminator --- Tekken: Kazuya/Miguel (Wife: Lucky Chloe/Zafina) --- FighterZ: Goku GT, Goku Black, Janemba, Kid Buu, Vegito, Videl

User Info: Indiana_Liam

Indiana_Liam
1 week ago#5
You sure? The gold edition has the season pass included. Check your ready to install.
Uh... Hi?

User Info: 3v1LR0n1N

3v1LR0n1N
2 days ago#6
BBoy2020 posted...
I bought the Gold Edition and literally got nothing but the base game and the one DLC that was already free anyway. That's digitally purchased though.
Unless you bought it used from someone that conned you into buying vanilla RE7, you should have all the DLC (as someone else said, not a hero still must be downloaded, and that is free anyway) check the main page of your ps4 and see if there is an option to install the extra stuff.
-theRoninNamed47 (PSN) DatGi47(XBL) 7th_samurai (Steam)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Gold edition has all the DLC, right?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A