You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. About to play this game. Which guide is better to follow?

User Info: SonicWolf

SonicWolf
2 months ago#1
Title + I just want to add that I like finding all collectibles and maybe something that gives useful "extra items". Like in RE2 remake you get the knife with unlimited uses if you shoot all the Mr. Raccoon bobble heads.

Thanks!
All shall kneel before Zod -Zod

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
2 months ago#2
it's a pretty short game. I'd recommend playing through without a guide the first time. the Mr Everywhere (iirc - the equivalent of Raccoony) don't really give you much of a reward. What you'll want to do after beating it once is do a speed run to unlock some cool stuff.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
2 months ago#3
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
it's a pretty short game. I'd recommend playing through without a guide the first time. the Mr Everywhere (iirc - the equivalent of Raccoony) don't really give you much of a reward. What you'll want to do after beating it once is do a speed run to unlock some cool stuff.

User Info: VeiledGenesis

VeiledGenesis
2 months ago#4

Or, as he asked, you could just answer his f***ing question instead of imposing your personal preference on him. If he wants to use a guide, that's not your concern.

To answer your question TC, since apparently everyone else is too stuck up and pretentious to do so, Bkstunt's guide is really solid and mostly spoiler-free, if that matters to you.
Poor little racist righties and Trump trolls. Boo hoo.

User Info: SonicWolf

SonicWolf
1 month ago#5
VeiledGenesis posted...

Or, as he asked, you could just answer his f***ing question instead of imposing your personal preference on him. If he wants to use a guide, that's not your concern.

To answer your question TC, since apparently everyone else is too stuck up and pretentious to do so, Bkstunt's guide is really solid and mostly spoiler-free, if that matters to you.

Thank you @VeiledGenesis. I did end up using that guide and had a great time.
All shall kneel before Zod -Zod
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. About to play this game. Which guide is better to follow?