You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shinobi1001

Shinobi1001
5 months ago#1
I have to play as Mia and start with nothing...I found a handgun with 2 bullets, but that’s it. No ammo anywhere on this stupid boat. I have to use 2 bullets on all the enemies I come across? This game is one big troll machine

User Info: Hustler Nine

Hustler Nine
5 months ago#2
You are on Madhouse? I agree, they tried to make it like surviving again but it's annoying with those licker-like creatures that rush at you.
You have to avoid them till you get a weapon. Big change in the pace.
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...

User Info: Aitz

Aitz
5 months ago#3
On Madhouse you don't even get the gun at the boat's 1st floor and there is one 4 legged molded which is highly dangerous.
Currently Playing: Marvel's Spider Man

User Info: Sprint3r06

Sprint3r06
4 months ago#4
Keep looking fool

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
4 months ago#5
You could just, you know, *not* fight everything.
http://www.youtube.com/c/foxyarekuandcanas
Check out my youtube for guides and gameplays.

User Info: Frisk

Frisk
4 months ago#6
I kinda liked this part, just passed the ship.

The remote bombs work great since the molded are slow
Big fan of the 49ers, Bulls, LA Kings, and the 2018 NL Champs LA Dodgers
Currently playing(PC) Fallout 4, Dead Rising 3, Resident Evil 7, Re2 Remake

User Info: darkula666

darkula666
3 months ago#7
I really liked that part. The ship was a fantastic RE environment, and it actually feels like a ship, unlike RER ship, which is just a mansion inside a boat. ( I mean, you need to walk through the kitchen to get to the medical bay?? seriously???

just avoid enemies until you find some gear.
PSN: darkula. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChH9s4dxN8O-Ww9B2eJjt4A Currently playing Destiny Resident Evil 2 remake !

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
3 months ago#8
darkula666 posted...
( I mean, you need to walk through the kitchen to get to the medical bay?? seriously???

Settle down, Gordon Ramsey. I'm sure no one will bleed in the soup.

I've never played System Shock 2 but my friend says it's one of the few space ships that feel like it was actually designed to be a working space ship rather than a haphazard string of gameplay locations.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: ShinWesker

ShinWesker
3 months ago#9
I think the game is a 9/10 till the Ship part...then it falls down to a 6/10.

On Mad House the last parts are just BS with the fat Molds....

User Info: Fiz57

Fiz57
2 months ago#10
Tell me about it. I snuck into the break room when the fat mold spot me and close the door. I was hoping it would despawn or lost interest but no, it endless do the attacking animation.

It still there and I have to time myself to lure it in so I could close the door on him then run into the elevator as the other one was nearby. I went back only to find both of them spawn in the corridor.

Same thing happened to me in the first floor with the 4 leg molded monster when I duck inside the room in front of the fuse box.
Cardboard boxes are amazing. You could use it to sneak around. Drop on someone to stun them. Heck if you aren't satisfy with ramming, try a tank through co-op.