You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. RE7 Continuity Errors (SPOILERS)

User Info: kurosaki715

kurosaki715
1 month ago#1
I wanted to make a topic for any continuity errors that people have found in the game, I'll start. As mentioned in the title, spoilers are ahead.

I beat the game again yesterday, and really enjoy that the game comes full circle and ends right where you started. What I thought was really cool was how the mine is connected to the basement of the Guest House. In the end of the game when you are here, you can clearly see a wooden timbered doorframe that connects the mineshaft to the cobblestone basement. This doorway is of course loosely covered by some boards that you break down to exit the mine, and enter the Guest House. However, when I went back through the intro to the game, there is no doorframe and certainly no mineshaft behind the boards in the basement (the boards were the same), just more cobblestone. This disappointed me because I think it would have been neat to be able to speculate about that mysterious doorway behind the boards throughout the game, if you noticed it.

A similar situation I still need to double check takes place in the Zoe Must Die DLC (Spoilers for that ahead). Near the end of Zoe Must Die, shortly after you get the power glove you move off of one piece of land/island through a short distance of water, and climb up on the deck at the back of the Old House. In the main game if I remember correctly, the only thing you can see from the back deck of the Old House is the seemingly endless bayou. However you should be able to see the section of land that Joe was on prior to entering the Old House, as the distance between that land and the Old House was very short.

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
4 weeks ago#2
Bump.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. RE7 Continuity Errors (SPOILERS)