Why are people no longer discussing Resident Evil 7?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Why are people no longer discussing Resident Evil 7?

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 months ago#11
dr_zomberg posted...
because a lunatic kid is making multiple accounts to make multiple threads about his gay love for a ficitional character. despite my best efforts, mods dont give a s***.

My Chief Irons thread that was similar to his Leon thread was modded before the end of the day.

User Info: Evil77

Evil77
4 months ago#12
Because the game has been out for a while. We’ve all discussed it to death. Now because of the lack of RE news, people are trolling more than ever. I’m guilty of playing along with some of these trolls.

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
4 months ago#13
Plant42 posted...
dr_zomberg posted...
because a lunatic kid is making multiple accounts to make multiple threads about his gay love for a ficitional character. despite my best efforts, mods dont give a s***.

My Chief Irons thread that was similar to his Leon thread was modded before the end of the day.

meanwhile ive been reporting every single leon thread, they are still here.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
me, im different! everybody hates me and i hate everybody - scrooge mcduck

User Info: Morpheus102686

Morpheus102686
4 months ago#14
dr_zomberg posted...
meanwhile ive been reporting every single leon thread, they are still here.

If there’s one thing worse than the trolls and the obnoxious fanboys, it’s the useless mods that never do s***. But that’s par for the course of this site which has always had useless s***ty mods.
New York Yankees

User Info: TrueNeutral

TrueNeutral
4 months ago#15
Without those threads this board would be so boring

Good job mods
The only correct alignment

User Info: SpartanAlice253

SpartanAlice253
4 months ago#16
TrueNeutral posted...
Without those threads this board would be so boring

Good job mods

facts
Ugh

User Info: siberian142

siberian142
4 months ago#17
1) The game isn’t very relevant to the storyline as a whole and what is in the game is wrapped up. Not a whole lot to discuss now that the DLC is out and resolved the ending argument. People aren’t going to stick around after they’ve discussed the game to death and there hasn’t been any new RE news in months.

2) The board is infested by trolls. There’s no motivation to discuss anything because one of the trolls will derail the thread after someone takes the bait. Interesting topics will fall out of interest amongst the many nonsense topics.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Why are people no longer discussing Resident Evil 7?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived