Why are people no longer discussing Resident Evil 7?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Why are people no longer discussing Resident Evil 7?

User Info: scarygurl07

scarygurl07
4 months ago#1
It was a very good game and I have replayed it over and over again. It wasn't forgettable by any means. It appears this board has lost it's way and became a disaster of sorts and that makes me sad but I understand that gamefaqs has it's trolls, I really do but come on guys, let's discuss one of the best games of the series! We should really start reporting or responding to the trolls who have taken over our board! I've seen enough off topic crap from the same people over and over again and it's not fair to new players or old players who enjoy this game! We have to make a stand and take our board back!

User Info: qperok

qperok
4 months ago#2
It's a short game with one enemy type, boring characters, no good side modes and no repayability. And it also plays nothing like a Resident Evil game. No wonder people don't want to discuss it.

User Info: MrWayne

MrWayne
4 months ago#3
On the contrary it's length is pretty much perfect, the enemy type is unique and the characters are fine.

It also plays exactly like a Resident Evil game.

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 months ago#4
qperok posted...
It's a short game with one enemy type, boring characters, no good side modes and no repayability. And it also plays nothing like a Resident Evil game. No wonder people don't want to discuss it.

User Info: SpartanAlice253

SpartanAlice253
4 months ago#5
Not possible fam, this board is too infested with nostalgia obsessed lunatics and trolls!!
Ugh

User Info: Morpheus102686

Morpheus102686
4 months ago#6
To be fair it’s been out for over a year now and there doesn’t seem to be as many new players playing it now compared to its initial release. Or maybe there are but s***posts from certain trolls and s***ty RE4 fanboys are driving away new traffic from coming here.
New York Yankees

User Info: master_m11

master_m11
4 months ago#7
Morpheus102686 posted...
To be fair it’s been out for over a year now and there doesn’t seem to be as many new players playing it now compared to its initial release. Or maybe there are but s***posts from certain trolls and s***ty RE4 fanboys are driving away new traffic from coming here.

Lol Damn apparently Resident Evil 4 ruined your life.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!

User Info: KungGuld

KungGuld
4 months ago#8
It's a useless RE game. It's a mediocre game on its own. It missed the mark big time and has nothing else to show for itself. That's why it's over.

The OG REs are back to being what RE is.
If they can't catch the essence they shouldn't bother to try and make sequels. Could have told Capcom that beforehand.

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
4 months ago#9
because a lunatic kid is making multiple accounts to make multiple threads about his gay love for a ficitional character. despite my best efforts, mods dont give a s***.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
me, im different! everybody hates me and i hate everybody - scrooge mcduck

User Info: doowop

doowop
4 months ago#10
dr_zomberg posted...
because a lunatic kid is making multiple accounts to make multiple threads about his gay love for a ficitional character. despite my best efforts, mods dont give a s***.

this sounds like a movie lol
doowop dooby doowop doolang
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Why are people no longer discussing Resident Evil 7?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived