You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Mini-Guide for an Easy Speedrun while getting 100% Files/Coin/Statues *Spoilers*

User Info: TheChap656

TheChap656
8 months ago#61
@tehnemox
Not that I know of, but I also haven’t been playing RE7 for a good while either. If you are focused on speed to the point of doing dry runs, you should have plenty of time to spare though.

User Info: tehnemox

tehnemox
8 months ago#62
TheChap656 posted...
@tehnemox
Not that I know of, but I also haven’t been playing RE7 for a good while either. If you are focused on speed to the point of doing dry runs, you should have plenty of time to spare though.

I am just starting the old house and am at 57 mins or something like that. Dunno how that is progress-wise. I did have a few misshaps in the beginning and made the mistake of saving after.

What area would you say takes the longest?
Now playing: Xcom2 / Overwatch / Resident Evil 7
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: TheChap656

TheChap656
8 months ago#63
@tehnemox
It sounds like you are are doing alright. If I remember right, the ship is the longest part.

User Info: smajda85

smajda85
4 months ago#64
This guide was easy to use and it made my speedrun very enjoyable. Thanks for all of the effort.

User Info: Big_Bawss

Big_Bawss
3 months ago#65
Beat it comfortably in just under 3h using this guide, cheers.

Pretty much anyone will manage this under in under 4h, it's quite straightforward.

Just as a point of reference when playing, I was at exactly 1h upon starting the Old House section, and exactly 2h upon finishing the boat ride after killing Jack. Even if you're slower, as long as you've got at least an hour left over upon reaching the ship you're pretty much set.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Mini-Guide for an Easy Speedrun while getting 100% Files/Coin/Statues *Spoilers*