You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Mini-Guide for an Easy Speedrun while getting 100% Files/Coin/Statues *Spoilers*

User Info: kings214

kings214
1 year ago#51
I did this and beat the game in 3 hours and the game told me that I unlocked everything, including the circular saw and the xray glasses but when I played my next game on mad house everything was in the box... except the circular saw and xray goggles. This happen to anyone else?

User Info: azlanhtc

azlanhtc
1 year ago#52
This my second playthrough and manage to beat the game like 3:59:10. Really damn relieve i manage to unlock the two unlockable.

Now want to focus on collecting statue/coin after this before i jump to Madhouse

:D

User Info: Kingmaker46n2

Kingmaker46n2
1 year ago#53
Nice work, TC. Helped a lot
Kingmaker46n2-PSN/XBL/WiiU
(message deleted)
Hey TC, just finished up after using your guide to the letter. All achievements popped so job well done! Thanks!

Still had 57 minutes on the clock too lol

User Info: DoctorLeroy

DoctorLeroy
1 year ago#56
I just beat the game in 2:57 with this guide. Thanks a lot.

User Info: TheThirdDay

TheThirdDay
1 year ago#57
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/191629-resident-evil-7-biohazard/75526952

User xingzuo69 posted a series of video walkthroughs, if anyone might find that easier to follow.

xingzuo69, the community thanks you.
Now Playing: 007- The World is Not Enough, Banjo-Tooie
// Smash 3DS & WiiU // LUIGI, LINK, Falco, ROB
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: squalltheonly

squalltheonly
1 year ago#58
Does this mini guide come in map form? Like the map from resident evil 1 remake, such an amazing map that would list items in the order you need to pick them up in. I thought I had found a similar map for this game when it came out, but I lost it and now that I bought the game again can't seem to find the website that had it.
PSN/Steam/Game Center/Skype: squalltheonly

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
11 months ago#59
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: tehnemox

tehnemox
5 months ago#60
I am using this right now for my under 4 hours trophy and unlock, skipping collectibles except for coins for now (unless later on I see they are too much a hassle/time consuming). So far it is great and I thank you for this. Been doing "dry runs" after a save room before attempting section for real.

But I do have a question: is there a similar guide somewhere with suggested time stamps so I can compare time and know if I should pick up the pace or somewhat gauge my progress in any way? I have looked and haven't find anything like that. This is the best guide so far, concise and to the point but like I said, would like to have something to gauge my progress against.
Now playing: Xcom2 / Overwatch / Resident Evil 7
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. Mini-Guide for an Easy Speedrun while getting 100% Files/Coin/Statues *Spoilers*