• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. *SPOILERS* About "Redfield"

User Info: YukariTakeba19

YukariTakeba19
3 years ago#1
Okay why are people still acting like the guy that shows up at the end of the game (who is most likely Hunk) is Chris Redfield? For f***s sake he literally drops down from an Umbrella chopper, he looks nothing like Chris and no it isn't a different model because he looks close to his RE 6 counterpart in the upcoming Vendetta film. Are people seriously falling for this obvious ploy from Capcom? To put another nail in this stupid theory Capcom said we're getting a free story dlc in May called Not A Hero. I'm just sick of seeing pointless discussions when it's obvious this is not Chris.
I won't miss. <3

User Info: Shinji_Vin

Shinji_Vin
3 years ago#2
YukariTakeba19 posted...
Okay why are people still acting like the guy that shows up at the end of the game (who is most likely Hunk) is Chris Redfield? For f***s sake he literally drops down from an Umbrella chopper, he looks nothing like Chris and no it isn't a different model because he looks close to his RE 6 counterpart in the upcoming Vendetta film. Are people seriously falling for this obvious ploy from Capcom? To put another nail in this stupid theory Capcom said we're getting a free story dlc in May called Not A Hero. I'm just sick of seeing pointless discussions when it's obvious this is not Chris.

He's Hunk Redfield.
PSN: Krasandwich

User Info: Toshiro99

Toshiro99
3 years ago#3
Thing is, crazier stuff has happened in this franchise.

While i agree that "Redfield" there is most likely Hunk, there's a possibility that maybe Chris got brainwashed by Umbrella or something like that.

We probably won't know for sure until that DLC comes out.
it would be called "Aeternal Knightsglaive: FINAL FANTASY XV ~Noctis' Reminiscence~ 0.358 (DRiVe)" - ragekit talking about a Nomura directed FFXV

YukariTakeba19
3 years ago#4
Toshiro99 posted...
Thing is, crazier stuff has happened in this franchise.

While i agree that "Redfield" there is most likely Hunk, there's a possibility that maybe Chris got brainwashed by Umbrella or something like that.

We probably won't know for sure until that DLC comes out.

I read a synopsis of the dlc and I'm 100% sure we're playing as this Redfield imposter so everything else is just speculation until then.
I won't miss. <3

YukariTakeba19
3 years ago#5
Shinji_Vin posted...
YukariTakeba19 posted...

He's Hunk Redfield.

The true enemy of RE7.
I won't miss. <3

User Info: Redfield5289

Redfield5289
3 years ago#6
I think we're already all in agreement that it's Hunk. Plus they already did the brainwashing thing with Jill in RE5 so I really hope they don't try to pull that crap again.
The Bat is dead...bury it. Consider this mercy.
Official Superman of the Injustice 2 Boards

User Info: Shinji_Vin

Shinji_Vin
3 years ago#7
YukariTakeba19 posted...
Shinji_Vin posted...
YukariTakeba19 posted...

He's Hunk Redfield.

The true enemy of RE7.

Brother of Chris Redfield. Separated at birth. Resident evil 8: Redfield Down. Time to end who has been behind umbrella this entire time.
PSN: Krasandwich

User Info: Chrisenstein

Chrisenstein
3 years ago#8
Some people might say that Chris Redfield is quite the Hunk.
GT: DeliriousChris

User Info: Koncreet95

Koncreet95
3 years ago#9
Hunk is one hell of a hunk.

User Info: Therese

Therese
3 years ago#10
HUNK is probably a Redfield. Maybe Chris and Claire's cousin.
My hero: http://i.imgur.com/5uNU1lx.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  3. *SPOILERS* About "Redfield"
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers