• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Days Gone
  3. Lag and frame rate issue

User Info: lil_stamp

lil_stamp
9 months ago#1
Anyone else have that while on the motorcycle almost to the point the game looks like it might freeze up???

User Info: BetterThanYou

BetterThanYou
9 months ago#2
When I leave it on rest mode, yeah. Regular PS4. Starting fresh seems to fix it (for me).

I think the game is taxing (and maybe poorly optimized) for base PS4.
Liberals suck.

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
9 months ago#3
Only at top speed (with engine 3 upgrade) near a hoarde or in bad weather.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: lil_stamp

lil_stamp
9 months ago#4
The frame rate looks so horrible on the motorcycle but walking around its fine

User Info: Sed

Sed
9 months ago#5
It is what it is even on a PS4 pro.

If it gets reeeaaally bad restart the console. This game has various issues sometimes that a reset sorts out but yeah the framerate when driving the motorcycle is not great at all.

inb4 people try to blame it on your PlayStation

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
9 months ago#6
I'm on a standard ps4 and have had next to no issues - but recently i do get frame rate drops on occasion when at top speed while near a hoarde or in bad weather.

But aside from that I've experienced almost no glitches or bugs.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: chrono2888

chrono2888
9 months ago#7
My pro lagged out last night. I thought it was gonna error from the frame drops but it recovered. DG needs optimized.
Xbox goes from 360 to One and no one bats an eye. Windows goes from 8 to 10 and everyone loses their minds!
  1. Boards
  2. Days Gone
  3. Lag and frame rate issue
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A