• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. God Of War Master Sheet
acowsik 2 months ago#1
Was looking for a comprehensive all in one spreadsheet which would provide all relevant data like armor cost and upgrades, talismans, runic attacks, skills etc but couldn't find any so decided to make one myself which would be very helpful to anyone starting out or looking for the relevant info having already played the game.

Link to the sheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9E32EEX3DzKB4E5iubww-6ZAGCZuImQppiUFbCV3Bk/edit?usp=sharing

I am still missing some data on a few talismans and majority of the axe and blade pommels as of now but the rest are pretty much covered to the best possible extent. If anyone has the details on info that is missing, pls do let me know... thx
THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE
THAT IS NOT POWER
BehemothBlade 2 months ago#2
Whats the use of all this nonsense?
Adding RPG nonsense to an action game. The creators clearly didnt know how to program a combat system.
So where's the proof you've played any games in the series? -OracleGunner
You are not vaccinating me to save me, you are vaccinating me to save yourself.
acowsik 2 months ago#3
BehemothBlade posted...
The creators clearly didnt know how to program a combat system.

That's why it won GOTY in 2018 cos everyone who praised the game and called it a masterpiece didn't have a clue what they were saying.
THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE
THAT IS NOT POWER
BehemothBlade 2 months ago#4
acowsik posted...
That's why it won GOTY in 2018
It won GOTY by sony sponsored outlets and journalists.

acowsik posted...
everyone who praised the game and called it a masterpiece
Why are here to parrot what 'everyone' said?
Who is this everyone?

acowsik posted...
didn't have a clue what they were saying.
Why dont you give some clues what they are saying?
What is anything good about the game?
So where's the proof you've played any games in the series? -OracleGunner
You are not vaccinating me to save me, you are vaccinating me to save yourself.
BehemothBlade posted...
Whats the use of all this nonsense?
Adding RPG nonsense to an action game. The creators clearly didnt know how to program a combat system.

Did you not play the original games? There were RPG elements there. Besides, adding RPG elements to a non-RPG doesn't seem to bother the Final Fantasy crowd.
Politics is just as irrelevant as religion
acowsik posted...
That's why it won GOTY in 2018 cos everyone who praised the game and called it a masterpiece didn't have a clue what they were saying.

You need to learn the most important rule in life - people in large quantities are incapable of making good decisions.
Politics is just as irrelevant as religion
This might be sticky worthy.
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. God Of War Master Sheet
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A