You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. Kratos vs Dante (DMC5)

User Info: HeejyHorang

HeejyHorang
1 month ago#1
Now that they both have updated games and feats, who wins this mega battle?

Tough one to decide!

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 month ago#2
Vergil tbh, but dunno. They've both been "killed" multiple times, so idk how the fight would even end.
~GFaqs #1 DBFZ player~ (Though thats not saying much tbh...)
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki
(message deleted)

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
1 month ago#4
I understand Dante can use motorcycles as swords, which seems pretty OP.
I haven't picked up DMC5 yet, so we'll see how I feel later.
~The trance is the motion

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#5
Havent played dmc 5 yet but idk kratos seems far stronger from what Ive seen in past dmc games, but Dante seems to not be phased by pain as much, he shrugs off some pretty bad wounds like it's just a thing.

I think it would be similar to the first baldur fight where kratos keeps f***ing him up but he keeps getting back up and acting like nothing happened. Partially because at least at first I don't think Dante would be fighting seriously. Once Dante started to fight seriously I still think kratos will out match him strength wise but I feel Dante has enough speed to keep kratos on his toes.

Ultimately idk who would win especially this kratos, if it was young kratos I think Dante would eventually win out just because kratos's rage would eventually be his downfall. This kratos fights a bit smarter.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

User Info: Dethlok1

Dethlok1
1 month ago#6
Kratos has strength, but the sons of sparda are just too much jacks of all trades. They got the strength, plus the speed, the versatility in powers, and they're pretty damn indestructable. Vergil can literally cut someone up a thousand times and you wouldn't even notice he had moved. Dante also fights with such speed and his accuracy is god tier, he literally landed bullets on top of each other. Dante has been shot in the head at point blank range, stabbed in the heart, had giant swords lunged in his chest, and through all of it he only laughed it off. They also survive in space, he's been hit repeatedly by meteors. Sons of sparda are OP. And in DT form they regenerate instantaneously.

Nero seems to be just as OP by the end of DMC5, regrew his entire arm back, broke urizens shield when not even DT Dante could do it, and rekt his daddy vergil
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: SoundNetwork

SoundNetwork
1 month ago#7
What about ninja garden? Eh kills ninjas and doesn't afraid of anything

He can block missiles with a katana and he blocked an explosion at Point blank that destroyed an entire mountain

Ninja gaiden >>>>>> kratos
http://i.imgur.com/HcKBWZ6.gif

User Info: Twisted_Fool

Twisted_Fool
1 month ago#8
SoundNetwork posted...

He can block missiles with a katana and he blocked an explosion at Point blank that destroyed an entire mountain

Hayabusa is just a mortal tapping into the arcane ninja arts.

Kratos is a demigod/god (honestly what's the diff).

Dante is half demon.

Are you not seeing this?
PSN: jilord
Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy. - TooFlyForAWifi

User Info: SoundNetwork

SoundNetwork
1 month ago#9
Twisted_Fool posted...
SoundNetwork posted...

Dante is half demon.

Are you not seeing this?

So? Ninja gaiden can block anything. He's invincible
http://i.imgur.com/HcKBWZ6.gif

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#10
SoundNetwork posted...
Twisted_Fool posted...
SoundNetwork posted...

Dante is half demon.

Are you not seeing this?

So? Ninja gaiden can block anything. He's invincible

Being a mortal human he'll eventually tire out. Kratos doesn't stop till he's dead and then that doesn't stop him from coming back for round 2 (just ask zues about that) and Dante idk if Ive ever seen him act winded aside from fighting his twin brother who was presented in such a fashion he seemed hands down better than Dante but Dante still managed to win.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. Kratos vs Dante (DMC5)