• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. Couple questions about Atreus' runics...

User Info: Draco_2

Draco_2
2 months ago#1
Firstly, which is best? I've been using the crows mainly, but I've heard the wolf might be better...

Second question: shock or stun? I've read a bunch of topics about which basic arrows are better, but what about for runics?

And third: Does the stun version of crows affect enemies the same way basic arrows do? Because I used them on one of the Valkyries and it didn't seem to do anything (of course, I was focused on spamming my other runic attacks, so I may not have noticed...)
Gary: I bet you two don't even know what colour my eyes are.
Rome: For the record, Gary, your eyes are hazel...and they're magnificent.

User Info: GfaqCodebreak

GfaqCodebreak
2 months ago#2
Draco_2 posted...
Firstly, which is best? I've been using the crows mainly, but I've heard the wolf might be better...

Second question: shock or stun? I've read a bunch of topics about which basic arrows are better, but what about for runics?

And third: Does the stun version of crows affect enemies the same way basic arrows do? Because I used them on one of the Valkyries and it didn't seem to do anything (of course, I was focused on spamming my other runic attacks, so I may not have noticed...)

these are good questions, i would love to test them out more, but after playing a long time on give me mode.. it seems that there isn't a huge difference between the runic summons.

Murder of crows seems to be the overall best because of the power and with shock.. shock can stun opponents and chain.
Supercodebreak youtube.com Gamefaqs Bounty Hunter Writer

User Info: GfaqCodebreak

GfaqCodebreak
2 months ago#3
we need better mechanics with the runic summons, bitter squirrel is awesome btw..

shock vs stun.. read my guide check out combat tactics i just posted it a day or two ago..

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/191627-god-of-war/faqs/76696/combat-tactics
Supercodebreak youtube.com Gamefaqs Bounty Hunter Writer

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
2 months ago#4
Crows is what I used; it seemed to have the most general effectiveness.
Shock vs. Stun depends on what style of combat you're using and/or how many enemies are surrounding you. If you're facing something that you want to Stun-grab, use the Light Arrows. If you want to crowd control, use Shock.
~The trance is the motion

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
2 months ago#5
I also noticed that using the crows on Valkyries wouldn't do anything. The crows would just circle around them without any indication that they were doing anything.
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

User Info: Spectre387

Spectre387
2 months ago#6
The shock wolves seemed to have more of an effect on the Valkyrie Queen from what I remember.
King of Stonage
~Member of the Elite Six~
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. Couple questions about Atreus' runics...
  • Topic Closed