You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. Atreus should run out of arrows!

User Info: Assinman5

Assinman5
3 months ago#1
Oops i ran out of arrows now im useless now.
He doesn't even pick up the arrows afterwards.

User Info: Moukaryuu

Moukaryuu
3 months ago#2
Magic quiver /thread
Now playing - Destiny 2: Forsaken (PS4); God of War (PS4); Dead Cells (Switch); Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch)

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
3 months ago#3
I do think they should have had a throwaway line about a magic quiver but it was 100% good game design to have him have infinite arrows. Even with all the upgrades there were times I found myself needing arrows and not having them.
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
3 months ago#4
In a world where chained blades can fly at an enemy and return to the wielder's hands, you're worried about realism?
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: EzeDoesIt

EzeDoesIt
3 months ago#5
tokerblue posted...
In a world where chained blades can fly at an enemy and return to the wielder's hands, you're worried about realism?

My disbelief was totally suspended during all the god killing and resurrecting from the underworld, fighting titans, dragons, etc. But this arrow crap is where I draw the line!
Not changing this sig.

User Info: VeiledGenesis

VeiledGenesis
2 months ago#6
Moukaryuu posted...
Magic quiver /thread

Considering the world is full of magic in Norse mythology(and obviously this game), it surprises me that people question things like this. I mean, Kratos' f***ing axe freezes stuff upon impact instantly and returns like a boomerang on command. But Atreus not running out of arrows!? INCONCEIVABLE!
Gather all the young ones and listen as we tell of the days of old, when the earth was whole, before the hammer fell. - "Hammer of Heaven", The Sword
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. Atreus should run out of arrows!