• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. God of suck

User Info: Darksoulgaming

Darksoulgaming
3 months ago#1
Before anyone lays into me with the GITGUD and you just suck BS, I have every soulsborne game from demon souls to Bloodborne and I have solod every single one of them several times. So am I the only one who thinks they made kratos a little b****? I have played the game twice first on give me a challenge and now give me god war and I'm helheim, kratos is so very very slow the number 1 example I have are the helwalkers, 1 of those things has a spam attack they just keep swinging and kratos just gets stunlocked and can't escape they hit him atleast 7 times if it gets you up against a wall your probably not gonna get away, now this has happened on both play through 3 helwalkers starting spamming me at once I wasn't against a wall but they stunlocked him right into one, I bet you two of them could do the same thing if this happens to you set your controller and make a sandwich cause you aren't getting out of that s***. Next example kratos s***ters tree with his fists and swings like a twig, can't throw tiny wolf off him in Fafnir's storeroom if one of the wolves lands any successful attack on you it just pounces KRATOS the guy who o killed all the gods of Olympus and killed Titans and rips his throat out there's not even an option to struggle. Inside big dragons mouth? No problem he just holds that f***er open with one hand, Little dog mouth? Can't do it just can't push that little dog off. 👎

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 months ago#2
Please use the enter key.
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

User Info: Raeng

Raeng
3 months ago#3
Saying you beat some easy action games isn't going to get you some street-rep anytime soon, as Soulsborne games are basically entry level games at this point in time that you can have stats play for you. They really reward a bad and passive playstyle that doesn't carry over easily to other games that are more purely combat focused. That said, Kratos is very slow at times I agree.

About him being a pushover: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludonarrative_dissonance

NOTE: I really dislike this game, but your hatred is a bit uncalled for imho.
http://www.stingermagazine.com - articles on the action genre's best.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09UqeY80WzoWMnxRkL4Tkw - challenge runs.

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
3 months ago#4
Is this your first game playing as a powerful character ? Cause as far i can tell all videogames does that and is for obvious reasons

Old GOW you can survive a massive hand slap from a 1,000ft Titan and yet you can't air launch certain enemies like the statues, DMC the common enemies can kill you and even a normal person can give you trouble , even in Spider-Man you can't recieved a punch from a normal guy or it will hurt alot
The Witcher 3 , Bloodborne and God of War are the best games of this gen

User Info: Transformers27

Transformers27
3 months ago#5
Another soulsborne comparison topic? Lmao you can beat soulsborne bosses in style but you need to get through some wooden door with the right key and that key only. Learn to live with this change or just put this game away for your own sake. Sick of soulsborne/witcher 3 comparisons.

User Info: coolblackknight

coolblackknight
3 months ago#6
Transformers27 posted...
Another soulsborne comparison topic? Lmao you can beat soulsborne bosses in style but you need to get through some wooden door with the right key and that key only. Learn to live with this change or just put this game away for your own sake. Sick of soulsborne/witcher 3 comparisons.

Right on. Silly way to look at this game.

You'd have Dynasty Warriors styled combat/gameplay if it played "the realistic way" TC, tha hell??

"Handle yo Scandal !!!"

Darksoulgaming
3 months ago#7
Raeng posted...
Saying you beat some easy action games isn't going to get you some street-rep anytime soon, as Soulsborne games are basically entry level games at this point in time that you can have stats play for you. They really reward a bad and passive playstyle that doesn't carry over easily to other games that are more purely combat focused. That said, Kratos is very slow at times I agree.

About him being a pushover: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludonarrative_dissonance

NOTE: I really dislike this game, but your hatred is a bit uncalled for imho.
I did a soul lvl1 run through dark souls 3 :p

Darksoulgaming
3 months ago#8
right when Atreus asked if he could turn into an animal after learning he was a god I immediately saw the arrogance beginning to emanate from the little s*** speaking of said little s*** I've encountered and annoyance with his skills, whenever I try to give him a skill it crashes my game.anyone know how I can fix this and why it's doing it?

User Info: Judge1219

Judge1219
3 months ago#9
Everyone cites the soulsborne games like they’re some giant milestone. The hardest of those games is the very first one you play the rest all follow a similar formula so each sebsequent game is easier than the last.

This game is different, learn the mechanics. Use ledges to knock off enemies, use r2 > throw r2 to pin them to walls for instant kills, use fists during the early parts of the game because stun killing is faster than axe swinging, spam execution cleave, etc.
PSN: RoyalDZ3
Steam ID: Royaldz

Darksoulgaming
3 months ago#10
Judge1219 posted...
Everyone cites the soulsborne games like they’re some giant milestone. The hardest of those games is the very first one you play the rest all follow a similar formula so each sebsequent game is easier than the last.

This game is different, learn the mechanics. Use ledges to knock off enemies, use r2 > throw r2 to pin them to walls for instant kills, use fists during the early parts of the game because stun killing is faster than axe swinging, spam execution cleave, etc.
ok I'm not comparing dark souls to god of war i was simply stating I have beaten all of the games of the series and those are some of the hardest games ever, so I didn't want to here the you just suck bulls***, I have been using the walls for instant kills I have been throwing enemies off ledges, I'm playing give me god of war and am already about to fight baldur for the last time, I've already killed 4 Valkyries and I don't even have the neifelheim armor.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. God of suck
  • Topic Archived