• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. Atreus vs Aloy(horizon)

User Info: Veladus

Veladus
8 months ago#11
RJ1771 posted...
FreeMan5407 posted...
Atreus took a powerful blow from one of the Odin's son and survive , that same blow will turn Aloy into dust

Atreus can also get nabbed by common enemies and can't break free without Daddy's help, clearly he's not quite All Powerful just yet.

Aloy has stealth mechanics, wall hacks, and traps. Assuming Kratos isn't there to be Atreus' body guard, I'd give the edge to Aloy.

:^)

If we're going by game mechanics, Boy™ is literally immune to damage.

Again: the LITERAL f***ING GOD stomps.
"SOULBORNE SOULBORNE SOULBORNE SOULBORNE SOULBORNE SOULBORNE SOULBORNE SOULBORNE" - Soulsborne fans on the topic of every non-soulsborne game

User Info: Creona_

Creona_
8 months ago#12
Atreus, no question. Ya he gets nabbed in game, but gameplay does not equal story in terms of power. Otherwise Kratos would literally never get hurt, let alone die, when fighting regular enemies.

The God beats the human with ease.
GT- Creona
PSN- Creona

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
8 months ago#13
Veladus posted...
RJ1771 posted...
FreeMan5407 posted...
Atreus took a powerful blow from one of the Odin's son and survive , that same blow will turn Aloy into dust

Atreus can also get nabbed by common enemies and can't break free without Daddy's help, clearly he's not quite All Powerful just yet.

Aloy has stealth mechanics, wall hacks, and traps. Assuming Kratos isn't there to be Atreus' body guard, I'd give the edge to Aloy.

:^)

If we're going by game mechanics, Boy™ is literally immune to damage.

Again: the LITERAL f***ING GOD stomps.

This, game mechanics? Atreus, Lore? Atreus , like i said Atreus had survived blows from powerful beings , including gods , and one of those gods punched the world serpent, a creature that is a couple of miles long and and who battle the mighty Thor and yet the world serpent got hurt and knocked out by some of those punches, also Atreus had survived several hundreds feet fall, a fall that will be fatal to Aloy even with that high tech armor
GOW will sold over 10 millions copies, and PS4 at the end of the gen , it will sold more than the original PS and close to the PS2 numbers

User Info: Mediocre_Dunce

Mediocre_Dunce
8 months ago#14
hmmm now that I think about it Atreus is invincible but Aloy could probably grab him and then he can't do anything since Kratos can't break him free lol

Guess it would be a stalemate
That some nice sweet juicy gigatosis!
Mario Kart 8 HD, 4.9 GIGS! 500 hour game! Do the math!
- awesomenintendo

User Info: lilaznboy77

lilaznboy77
8 months ago#15
Yall forgetting atreus killed how many dark elves when kratos was stuck in that light loop thing?
twitch.tv/villyp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvyOepI4V9k

User Info: Berating

Berating
8 months ago#16
Aloy knows more and is the better hunter because she's been trained for over a full decade, but Atreus is the son of a demi-god and has inhuman powers

Atreus, no contest
"first of all, you're throwing too many big words at me. okay, now, because i don't understand em, i'm gonna take em as disrespect"
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. Atreus vs Aloy(horizon)
  • Topic Archived